Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Does Coventry University offer any bursaries or type of maintenance grants for students studying a foundation diploma?

    I know that students studying foundation diploma in art and design are not eligible for any form of loans. But does the university offer anything to help with living costs? Especially for students who come from a low income family and will have to move to Coventry.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.