The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
something nice? :p:
Reply 2
Yeah, nice usually works.
dress? jeans and t shirt ?
Reply 4
depends what you normally wear, look like etc.
what ever your comfortable and feel good in really
thanks
Reply 6
Just wear what you like and something which you feel comfortable in.
Maybe something smart but casual?
Nice pair of jeans and a nice top should be quite all right. Smart casual. You don't really need to get dressed up all fancy.
okay cheers
it's only the cinema so I wouldn't wear anything too 'dressy' just Jeans, cut top, a long necklace and some pumps?
Reply 10
Comfortable and accessible is the way to go! Basically what youhave to think is your ging to be sitting down for 2 or more hours in a pitch black cinema but your also on a date. Another thing is you have to consider if theres a possibility that you could b going somewhere afterwards say for a drink or somethin. Jeans and a cute top and accessories is what id wear. Even though its a cinema id wear heals but thats cause im rather short at only 5ft! A light cardigan if u have one is probs gd to take just in case it gets cold but can also b taken off if u get too hot. Just dress how you would if u were going out with the girls! Anyways thats wat i would do if it helps!
ArtGirl
Comfortable and accessible is the way to go! Basically what youhave to think is your ging to be sitting down for 2 or more hours in a pitch black cinema but your also on a date. Another thing is you have to consider if theres a possibility that you could b going somewhere afterwards say for a drink or somethin. Jeans and a cute top and accessories is what id wear. Even though its a cinema id wear heals but thats cause im rather short at only 5ft! A light cardigan if u have one is probs gd to take just in case it gets cold but can also b taken off if u get too hot. Just dress how you would if u were going out with the girls! Anyways thats wat i would do if it helps!

actually, i'd say no to heels
get some nice flats, maybe polka dot shoes or something
jeans and a t shirt, or sleave less top (like a vest)
maybe an interesting, bright coloured nail varnish and some accessories...
A long skirt (short would be trying too hard), with a t-shirt that matches.. :yy:
Reply 13
3 piece suit
Reply 14
Ross_j
3 piece suit

A 3 piece suit? okay then....slightly random i think!
ArtGirl
A 3 piece suit? okay then....slightly random i think!

Either that or a joke? You decide.
Something that you will be comfy in.:smile: Remember you're gonna be sitting there around two hours so there's no point in wearing something you know you won't be comfy in. So smart/casual like everyone else said.:smile:
Reply 17
..Inphinite..
A long skirt (short would be trying too hard), with a t-shirt that matches.. :yy:

Agreed. It also prevents you from putting your feet up on the chair in front of you which makes you all crunched up and inaccessible for a good snog. Unless you have no intention of snogging them.
Don't buy Dorothy Perkins jeans. Cheap but very poor quality. River Island is a little more expensive but they last much longer.

Latest