Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

What films should I watch? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I plan to watch a load of films over these next two weeks but I don't know what films to watch. :confused:

Any suggestions?

Note: My preference is for good British comedy films.

American beauty, american history x, requiem for a dream, shawshank redemption, the dark knight, fight cluv, LOTR trilogy, the matrix, pulp fiction, the grand budapest hotel, Goodfellas, the silence of the lambs, se7en, the usual suspects, leon, the green mile, interstellar, gladiator, memento, the prestige, dhango unchained, resevoir dogs, a seperation, the sixth sense, v for vendetta, shutter island, 12 years a slave, donnie darko, the martian, prisoners, imitation game, catch me if you can, moonrise kingdom,The guardians of the galaxy,Lorax,The Good Dinosaur,MazeRunner,The Host,The Giver,Tron,Civil War

btw I copied this from my old thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    American beauty, american history x, requiem for a dream, shawshank redemption, the dark knight, fight cluv, LOTR trilogy, the matrix, pulp fiction, the grand budapest hotel, Goodfellas, the silence of the lambs, se7en, the usual suspects, leon, the green mile, interstellar, gladiator, memento, the prestige, dhango unchained, resevoir dogs, a seperation, the sixth sense, v for vendetta, shutter island, 12 years a slave, donnie darko, the martian, prisoners, imitation game, catch me if you can, moonrise kingdom,The guardians of the galaxy,Lorax,The Good Dinosaur,MazeRunner,The Host,The Giver,Tron,Civil War

So many bloody marvelous suggestions! Thank you sis!

ReputationRep:
    Interstellar & The Imitation Game should be definite! Too good.

(Original post by cookie123456789)
    So many bloody marvelous suggestions! Thank you sis!
    u know I haven't watched any of these.It was just on my old thread and I didn't have any time to watch it.....expect for the last 8 and Interstellar

Divergent
    Insurgent
    Allegaint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amingo26)
    Interstellar & The Imitation Game should be definite! Too good.
    I've already seen both of those

ReputationRep:
    American Mary
    Once upon a time in shanghai

ReputationRep:
    u know I haven't watched any of these.It was just on my old thread and I didn't have any time to watch it.....expect for the last 8 and Interstellar
    Ah ok!

ReputationRep:
    I've already seen both of those
    Watch them again!! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Some of my favorites that weren't mentioned above; District 9, Moon, Sicario, No Country for Old Men, Nightcrawler, The Thing, 28 Days Later, Dredd, Deadpool (surprisingly fun)

(Original post by hellodave5)
    Some of my favorites that weren't mentioned above; District 9, Moon, Sicario, No Country for Old Men, The Thing, 28 Days Later, Dredd, Deadpool (surprisingly fun)
    How can I forget Deadpool?!It was really good as well

ReputationRep:
    Some of my favorites that weren't mentioned above; District 9, Moon, Sicario, No Country for Old Men, Nightcrawler, The Thing, 28 Days Later, Dredd, Deadpool (surprisingly fun)
    Thank you. I might give deadpool a watch! (even though it's not British)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. I might give deadpool a watch! (even though it's not British)
    Moon is directed by the son of that British guy David Bowie. Greatly recommended.

ReputationRep:
    Moon is directed by the son of that British guy David Bowie. Greatly recommended.
    Oh nice sounds good. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter Marathon.

ReputationRep:
    Olympus has fallen
    London has fallen
    Saw marathon
    Law abiding citizen
    300 Rise of an empire
    Marvel movies
    Warrior

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    u shud watch 'me before you' its great if you like that sort

ReputationRep:

hey! stealing my recommendations, are we?

(Original post by ,L,)
    hey! stealing my recommendations, are we?
    haha.Credit goes to you then

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.