Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Me and my boyfriend were hanging out with his best friend and girlfriend and he suddenly said about having a foursome (kinda jokingly) but it made me wonder if he fancies the other girl... What would you think from this "joke"?

Hot

ReputationRep:
    Relationship goals.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Are your names Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice?

I'm sure it's a possiblity, but if you're maybe 16 or 17 then I wouldn't be surprised if that was just '**** that teenagers say'.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he fancies the other guy.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like good fun you should do it

That it wasn't a good joke at all

ReputationRep:
    Bantz 👍🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Me and my boyfriend were hanging out with his best friend and girlfriend and he suddenly said about having a foursome (kinda jokingly) but it made me wonder if he fancies the other girl... What would you think from this "joke"?
    he wants ***** someone more attractive, no joke

ReputationRep:
    It depends. Maybe he just wants to try something new. It doesn't necessarily mean he wants to have sex with a more attractive girl or whatever
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Tell him you are all for it as long as you get some boy on boy action.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah tell him it's a great idea and you'd love to shag his best friend. He'll go off the idea.

ReputationRep:
    Must have eyes for her lol

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's turned gay for his buddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Bantz 👍🏼
    no one bantz about that sort of stuff. he was obviously dropping hints or wishfully thinking out loud

ReputationRep:
    Communication is key. Just ask him. We don't know what's going on in his mind.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.