Hi, I know that resits are capped at 40, but what happens if you get below 40?
I ask this because I am resitting coursework which is worth 40% (which I failed to submit the first time) of the module, and in the remaining 60% exam I achieved a high mark, however my overall module grade is around 34%. If I get a score below 40 in the resit, will my score still be counted? Because if I were to get say 20% mark in the resit I would pass overall.
who are introverts?