Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I've left it really last minute for reasons I'm not gonna go into but after receiving my university offer the other day I now need to sort out my finance stuff. I don't have a passport so apparently it's going to take at least six weeks and I'm freaking out a little bit (entirely my own fault I know) however I'm a little confused as to what I need to send off. I have my original birth certificate and theres a form you have to fill in about your birth certificate so do I send those off together? I have my parents income proof so do I send copies of those off with my birth certificate? I've been told that you don't pay for tuition until February or so so would not receiving my loan for a while be problematic seeing as I have some money saved up to tide me over?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ThatExamWas)
    Okay so I've left it really last minute for reasons I'm not gonna go into but after receiving my university offer the other day I now need to sort out my finance stuff. I don't have a passport so apparently it's going to take at least six weeks and I'm freaking out a little bit (entirely my own fault I know) however I'm a little confused as to what I need to send off. I have my original birth certificate and theres a form you have to fill in about your birth certificate so do I send those off together? I have my parents income proof so do I send copies of those off with my birth certificate? I've been told that you don't pay for tuition until February or so so would not receiving my loan for a while be problematic seeing as I have some money saved up to tide me over?
    yes you send those forms off together. Have you filled in a PN1 form for your parents? Universities normally expect tution a month after you've started but people getting student finance late is something they'll be prepared for so there should be some flexibility there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.