• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    A prison that charges you £9,000 a year

ReputationRep:
    Overrated.

ReputationRep:
    imagine living in a box room that costs 100 times more than it should, having a **** little bed and no extra floorspace for other activities, mixed with the smell of BO soaked into the carpet, cheap pot and mouldy sandwiches...chuck in several hundred STD riddled teenagers and boom....uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vela1)
    Overrated.
    really? I thought it would be like Hogwarts. gonna find out in 4 years time.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    imagine living in a box room that costs 100 times more than it should, having a **** little bed and no extra floorspace for other activities, mixed with the smell of BO soaked into the carpet, cheap pot and mouldy sandwiches...chuck in several hundred STD riddled teenagers and boom....uni
    You make that sound like it's a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    You make that sound like it's a bad thing.
    nah, best years of my life so far haha!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    nah, best years of my life so far haha!!
    Same. I spent a year in the real world after I finished my Masters degree and it was awful. Now I'm back at university for (hopefully) another three years so it's all good :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Same. I spent a year in the real world after I finished my Masters degree and it was awful. Now I'm back at university for (hopefully) another three years so it's all good :cool:
    you cant beat the amalgamation of cheap vodka, microwave meals, ridiculous fancy dress nights out, sharing the taxi fair between 10 of you can it coming out to 23p each haha the list goes on

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.