Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I seduce a girl that is with her boyfriend on the streets? Watch

I know, I know, this is a great thread to share your fear of loss and violence fantasies, but behave!

Be productive and share how you did it or saw someone do it.

If you cannot behave the way mentioned, I just won't read your answer, which makes it useless. So there is no point in not being productive.

ReputationRep:
    "Heya, I am a meme page admin"

works every time
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You'll have to read the answers to find out if it's misbehaving though....back to the question to seduce a girl with her bf you just have to whip out your "light saber" and fight it to the death with her bf :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YOU DON'T. She has a boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    Get a group of friends and make them walk on the opposite side of the road. You should walk ahead of the couple. Then one of your friends will shout 'Oi! Are you that famous multi quadrillionaire?'. You'll say: 'Ah yeah, dats me!'. *your friends proceed to run across the street (safely of course rather to be late than not arrive at all) *. When they meet you, a large variety of autographs and selfies will be taken. You should aim to cause such a furore that the girl will stop for an autograph, mob mentality (am I right? ). Then sign her an autograph with your number underneath..

ReputationRep:
    Go up behind them and nibble her ear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You don't. You just don't do that sort of thing, because that makes you a total asshat who doesn't have a shred of human decency for trying this sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    You don't deserve to get a girlfriend if you want to attempt to break up a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Snap boyfriends neck. Proceed to drag girl into backstreet alley. Profit!

Lots of love
    Rick xxx

ReputationRep:
    you need to approach this strategically

tbh to have any real chance at getting her you'll need to befriend the bf, swap contact details with him and arrange to hang out. eventually if you hang out with him enough you'll get to see more of his gf, then you can start building positions and moving pieces into play [chess anyone?] ...and once her defenses have crumbled ...you eventually pick your moment .......and then Rook to F8 .....CHECKMATE!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    You have to seduce her boyfriend first, then sleep with him and then she will see him as a cheater then come running to you! Winner.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If you do manage it, it only went well because her boyfriend is bisexual and they're in an open relationship. Enjoy your MMF threesome and don't forget to pepper your angus

ReputationRep:
    Drop something in front of her and walk away and if she's nice then she'll pick it up and call after you to give it back to you; then you start a conversation with her about anything like the weather 😂 be like 'someone like you can sure brighten up this weather' or some cheesy thing that'd make her blush or laugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.