Turn on thread page Beta

I'm highly analytical. Just finished first year of uni. Ask me anything watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just finished first year at uni.I observed and analysed many things. I have learnt a lot.Ask me anything for honest answers!

ReputationRep:
    Just one, looking forward to your student debt? Haha.

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harold Godwinson)
    Just one, looking forward to your student debt? Haha.
    Nope. However, it's not going to affect me. It's just going to be taken off my salary silently without me even knowing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carmenh)
    What are you studying?
    English lit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RelucBeam)
    Nope. However, it's not going to affect me. It's just going to be taken off my salary silently without me even knowing.
    True it is...for the next 30 years, good luck where you're going.

ReputationRep:
    What societies did you join?

ReputationRep:
    One. That was the music society. I aim to join more this year. But they are more awkward than it seems
    Just be chatty. I do it all the time. And just look appealing. Are you naturally shy like me?

ReputationRep:
    if the answer is Labour, it must have been a .............?

And....

How many times have forgotten how you got home?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Just be chatty. I do it all the time. And just look appealing. Are you naturally shy like me?
    I'm the opposite to chatty. And yeah I am. However, one year of uni has changed that. I'm much less awkward than I was this time last year haha

ReputationRep:
    What uni do you attend if you dont mind asking, what did u get for AS and A2 and finally what was the biggest shock at uni, (highly promiscuous student rumour or freshers being terrible)

ReputationRep:
    I'm the opposite to chatty. And yeah I am. However, one year of uni has changed that. I'm much less awkward than I was this time last year haha
    Well that's good
    Hope you do well at university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Well that's good
    Hope you do well at university
    Thanks, you too!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, you too!
    My pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    What uni?
    Hows the workload in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yammy)
    What uni?
    Hows the workload in general?
    Don't want to say my uni on here lol

Workload for first year is 'manageable' especially after A levels. It's not 'easy' as most people suggest. You've just got to work efficiently. No one is going to chase you and constantly remind you about deadlines etc. It's all down to self management

ReputationRep:
    Don't want to say my uni on here lol

Workload for first year is 'manageable' especially after A levels. It's not 'easy' as most people suggest. You've just got to work efficiently. No one is going to chase you and constantly remind you about deadlines etc. It's all down to self management
    Ah I see, do you often study at the library with friends, or mostly at home/accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yammy)
    Ah I see, do you often study at the library with friends, or mostly at home/accommodation?
    I never study at the library or with friends.
    I study alone in my room. I prefer it that way. Although I know many people who can only study in the library. I don't think there is any in-between haha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Just finished first year at uni.I observed and analysed many things. I have learnt a lot.Ask me anything for honest answers!
    Please analyse the following image to the best of your ability. Use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. You will be marked on this, detail and there is a bonus mark for a reference to Sherlock Holmes. [8 marks]
    Name:  fall.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  7.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    mooo mooo meep meeeeeep?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.