Turn on thread page Beta

Guys - Square Jaw watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey people

I am a model/actor so am always conscious of my aesthetics (please don't swamp me with comments respecting the value of inner beauty!) I long for a square jaw - there is faint definition which is sometimes visible in certain light, but I'd love to have it made more pronounced. Is surgery the only answer? Or are there any other suggestions out there?

Many thanks guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know, although I have heard wearign certain shapes of glasses changes the face shape

well it can be achieved with make-up... Boy George the "famous" popstar make it darker underneath his jaw to hide the fact he'd put on a bit of weight.. in doing so he also made his jawline look more square.

i wouldn't suggest going down the surgical route to getting a square jaw as it will be extremely painful for you when they have to break your jaw in several places and then re-set it to make it square.

there is one other option... facial hair/designer stubble.... yes it might look unsightly on some people but if its cut in such a way it could make your jawline lok more square.

anyway best of luck with whatever you do.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.