Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good morning, dear users,

Could you give me a quick advice on where to find a shared accommodation for postgraduate students? I am doing my Masters in Accounting and Finance starting in September, and would like to find a lovely group of people to share a house with, preferably undertaking their masters too.
    Thank you.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello, Christine from the Info Centre here, I would suggest that you give Student Housing a call on 02392 843214 as they are the experts! You can also email them on [email protected]. In the meantime take a look at their Student Pad website
    http://www.portsmouthstudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation
    Best wishes
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by zafira.404)
    Good morning, dear users,

Could you give me a quick advice on where to find a shared accommodation for postgraduate students?
    Hi,

In addition to shared houses, have you considered private student halls? We have 3 student halls in Portsmouth in various university locations throughout the city and have residents of all years of study, including a large number of masters students.

Looking at the course you will be studying I would assume that the majority of your lectures and seminars will be based in the Business School? If this is the case we currently have availability in our St James's Street building which is less than 200 metres away.

I hope this helps give you another accommodation option to consider. If you need any further help just let me know

Thanks

Antony
    www.unilife.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing an MSc and considering Fountain Hall - think it will be a mixture of post and undergrad but the rooms look really nice and peaceful and I assume i'll be in the library a lot too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently looking for a replacement for my place in a private house since I've been relocated on my placement. Here's the property which has been re-listed via the agency:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-55125775.html

There is currently two other guys living there who are also on placement so I think it'd be perfect for someone who needs the peace and quiet

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.