Turn on thread page Beta

Any vacancies? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There seem to be no vacancies anywhere at the moment. I know September and Christmas are the most intense periods for recruitment, but are there any jobs going right now?

ReputationRep:
    If you're looking for a summer job, then it's unlikely you'll find one, since people would've applied for them ages ago.

Hmm, best thing to do would be to go round asking...or calling them up. You never know when you may be lucky.

A friend also suggested me to ask around in cafes or restuarants, plus you'll get tips on top of pay.

ReputationRep:
    i am looking for vacancies as well. But most places just ignore 16 year olds completely, i'm talking about fashion shops and coffee shops.

ReputationRep:
    I was lucky enough to get a job starting next wednesday...,anti social hours though (5-8 mon to fri) but i was getting desperate xD

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.