Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What games will you be buying this autumn/winter? Watch

ReputationRep:
    As the title reads, are there any in particular that you think you're going to buy? For myself, I think it's going to have to be FIFA 17 and Battlefield 1. Although buying two multiplayer games is going to be hard to manage

Are there any more coming out that interest you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    As the title reads, are there any in particular that you think you're going to buy? For myself, I think it's going to have to be FIFA 17 and Battlefield 1. Although buying two multiplayer games is going to be hard to manage

I'll probably end up buying the two you mentioned above. But I will also buy Mafia 3. Loved the others, especially 2. I would buy Call Of Duty, but I am not too sure about it. Looks too much like Titanfall or something like that.

ReputationRep:

The Walking Dead Game S3 and Dishonoured 2! The rest of the TellTale Batman games should also be pretty cool. And also the South Park game, but I'm not sure if early December counts as Autumn ...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieBritt272)
    I'll probably end up buying the two you mentioned above. But I will also buy Mafia 3. Loved the others, especially 2. I would buy Call Of Duty, but I am not too sure about it. Looks too much like Titanfall or something like that.
    Mafia 3 was on my shopping list but I don't know if I can justify spending £120 on 3 games at once I think it would just end up being neglected because of the other two as well. Call of Duty - I am curious to see how that does considering all of the hate it's received :lol: After buying the season pass for BO3...

... I think my time with COD is officially done, especially with all the micro-transactions they've brought in

(Original post by wickedisgood)
    The Walking Dead Game S3 and Dishonoured 2! The rest of the TellTale Batman games should also be pretty cool. And also the South Park game, but I'm not sure if early December counts as Autumn ...?
    I loved the Walking Dead season 1, but never bought the second! I did buy the Batman one though, I really liked it! At first I ran through it and did what I thought was right and then I thought, 'what's the fun in that' So i just went against everything I did, such as breaking the shooters arm and brutalizing Falcone :lol:

I kind of meant for the rest of the year, so I shall change that quickly

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=PugDevil;66960184]Mafia 3 was on my shopping list but I don't know if I can justify spending £120 on 3 games at once I think it would just end up being neglected because of the other two as well. Call of Duty - I am curious to see how that does considering all of the hate it's received :lol: After buying the season pass for BO3...

... I think my time with COD is officially done, especially with all the micro-transactions they've brought in

Haha. I agree. Never really been a big fan of COD if I am honest. If I had to choose one game to play for the rest of my life it would be FIFA. Preordered the Super Deluxe edition of the game last weekend. Superb waste of money if you ask me

ReputationRep:
    Assetto Corsa on PS4!!!

ReputationRep:
    I loved the Walking Dead season 1, but never bought the second! I did buy the Batman one though, I really liked it! At first I ran through it and did what I thought was right and then I thought, 'what's the fun in that' So i just went against everything I did, such as breaking the shooters arm and brutalizing Falcone :lol:

I kind of meant for the rest of the year, so I shall change that quickly
    I love season 2 because you get to play as Clem and she's such a badass, it's really cool! I totally feel that though, I always love playing choices games with my 'real' choices first and then doing a super mean round afterwards because its usually more fun I do like the Batman game though, I really like that it focuses on the detective side of him rather than just the beating up villains part that the movies like to focus on

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.