Turn on thread page Beta

Goths watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Very true, although there will always be someone who finds that person beautiful, it is just finding them.
    its prob not a beautiful thing, its just they dont care about there look, they just love them pure and simple. but obviously u get the odd flaw with ppl who will never be loved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    mhmmm, picture this.....

three hundred pounds, shiny bald head, missing her two front teeth, pimples all over her face.....

must be someone's dream girl!
    well, there may be, but you do not get them around everyday in this country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    mhmmm, picture this.....

three hundred pounds, shiny bald head, missing her two front teeth, pimples all over her face.....

must be someone's dream girl!
    Yeah, the guy who looks exactly the same and hasn't managed to get anyone else!

ReputationRep:
    true, perhaps in some far off country women resembling a buddha-come-ghetto-momma are valued for their beauty.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone noticed how chav girls have some sorta attraction to grungers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    true, perhaps in some far off country women resembling a buddha-come-ghetto-momma are valued for their beauty.
    i doubt it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polljk)
    no not really, what those with earings better than their tits

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of a dream I once had, oh it was a nightmare.
    Me and Shane, we were best mates, and I was madly in love with him, but I never told him. He started to like me, but he is married to this gorgeous blonde girl. We had an affair, but he never looked at me, and in bed, he put a pillow on my face, so he couldnt see me. It was an awful dream, cos he liked me for a my personality, but didnt like the way I looked. I hope it doesnt come true

ReputationRep:
    of course, that in unrequited love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    no not really, what those with earings better than their tits
    maybe its just me but i have know a couple of chav girls that go out with grungers, mersh, that alex kid has a chav girl friend and i had a chav girl friend about 2 year ago

ReputationRep:
    Goths make me laugh, a lot.

ReputationRep:
    maybe its just me but i have know a couple of chav girls that go out with grungers, mersh, that alex kid has a chav girl friend and i had a chav girl friend about 2 year ago
    hmmm, was your girl a really chavvy chav.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, was your girl a really chavvy chav.
    not extreme chav but had named this that and had the hoops

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a few attractive goths before though they would be attractive without the dress up and make up so it's kind of irrelevant. The stuff doesn't make them any more or less attractive. I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I've seen a few attractive goths before though they would be attractive without the dress up and make up so it's kind of irrelevant. The stuff doesn't make them any more or less attractive. I think.
    Oh, they are ultra seductive in the dresses.

ReputationRep:
    All the chavs I've ever known (that's quite a few lol) have been mortally afraid of grungers, or maybe that's because the ones in my area are particularly immature :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i think its the long pitch black hair that does me
    i have a long black hair fetish :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    All the chavs I've ever known (that's quite a few lol) have been mortally afraid of grungers, or maybe that's because the ones in my area are particularly immature :rolleyes:
    I know, chavs tend to be immature and are pack animals to a large extent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    try living in kent lol
    soon find chavs that would kick the **** outta u for just looking at them (has happend to me) lol and vicious kerbab theft

ReputationRep:
    try living in kent lol
    soon find chavs that would kick the **** outta u for just looking at them (has happend to me) lol and vicious kerbab theft
    That's surprising, I see Kent as quite a posh county...well compared to Greater Manchester anyway. I've had verbal abuse for just walking past them and for 'not wearing adidas'...right.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.