Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polljk)
    try living in kent lol
    soon find chavs that would kick the **** outta u for just looking at them (has happend to me) lol and vicious kerbab theft
    I know, chatham chavs (the orginal chavs I might add) are kebab theives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    That's surprising, I see Kent as quite a posh county...well compared to Greater Manchester anyway. I've had verbal abuse for just walking past them and for 'not wearing adidas'...right.
    hmm the ones i know personally would anyway (brothers mates and mine by proxie)

ReputationRep:
    By the way wiwarin_mir. How come i aint in your sig :confused: . I'm a nice member .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    By the way wiwarin_mir. How come i aint in your sig :confused: . I'm a nice member .
    you are dudes of the night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    so.... no room on ur sig mershy?

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that, but since my log in name is also used in common sentances, i took no notice of it (I also made a mistake on that part lol). But nice to know that i am metioned. Thanx.

ReputationRep:
    so.... no room on ur sig mershy?
    For you hairy one, there is.

ReputationRep:
    For you hairy one, there is.
    i think i should be in your sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i think i should be in your sig
    Nope, I only put members who I like in, you seem to like being horrible to me.

ReputationRep:
    constructive critisisum?

ReputationRep:
    im sorry lets put our past behind us ok?

I have nothing against them unless they just dress in black and think that they're a goth.

ReputationRep:
    constructive critisisum?
    Well, when he gives me postitive rep with the comment of I am gay and refuses to think otherwise, I think not.

ReputationRep:
    i've yet to meet a teenage goth who doesn't have narcissitic 'woe is me', 'i want to be different and stand out' tendencies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    i've yet to meet a teenage goth who doesn't have narcissitic 'woe is me', 'i want to be different and stand out' tendencies.
    Hey, I am goth like, but I am not miserable.

ReputationRep:
    Well, in my opinion chavs make themselves look really unattractive, but chavs seem to like their look.
    Well I can't argue with opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Well, when he gives me postitive rep with the comment of I am gay and refuses to think otherwise, I think not.
    well as a member of the dipshit, imature moshers sociaty that is kinda funni :P

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.