The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
scouseland has the majority of these id say :biggrin: cant get away from them.
na its not very attractive, but i assume they want to have the 'just got back from holiday' look, even if they have never seen a beach in their lives.
A misguided attempt to look tanned and healthy, I believe.
It particularly amuses me when there is a clear change in colour at the jawline.
I prefer to stick with the pallid nerd complexion myself.
Reply 3
well peacocks have plumes.:p:
perhaps the bright colours are ment to confuse us and send us into a daze so they can take advantage?

oh and for the record, having a clay face = no good
I think men prefer the more natural look.
Whenever I put make up on, my boyfriend says to me reproachfully "have you put cr*p on your face again?"
So I guess he's one of those who prefers a natural look lol.
And orange skin definately cant be attractive anyway.
Reply 5
I used to live with a chick who goes on sunbeds twice a week and I swear to goodness she is BRIGHT frickin' orange! She looks like an oompa loompa but thinks she looks amazing - nevermind the health risks, she's starting to resemble an old leather handbag! grim.
Reply 6
sophisticated
I think men prefer the more natural look.
Whenever I put make up on, my boyfriend says to me reproachfully "have you put cr*p on your face again?"So I guess he's one of those who prefers a natural look lol.
And orange skin definitely cant be attractive anyway.

lololol. i like the way your bf thinks.
There was this girl in my college which I'm at (actually come to think of it I haven't seen her in a while, probably because of embarassment) and one day she turned up at school, and literally it was like she had strapped the sun onto her head. Everyone had a right giggle or two... and spread rumours... and started laughing and making jokes...good times.

Yeah, no, don't go for the orange look. It's hideous.
hapa_girl
lololol. i like the way your bf thinks.

Heehee thanks.
Though he is a tad extreme... I hardly use any cr*p on my face, compared to some girls lol.
The name of this thread just made me laugh lol.
Reply 10
some one tell me how to put a piccy up and ill show you the funniest thing related to this thread.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Orange face !!!
Reply 12
Not unless they have an oompa loompah fetish.

I mind watching RTE and there was some comedian composing a song called 'Orange' about the very subject lol. It was hilarious. The whole premise was about 2 greekish sorta people who go out, only for the man to discover in horror that his date has applied the oul orange facepaint.

The song went something like... 'And she was orange... orange... like an oompa loompa from the Origional Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory movie...'

He made a music video where he was walking along a pier dressed in baggy white clothes gesturing like in power ballad video.

Ok, off topic, but unbelievably hilarious. Suppose it had to be seen.
Oh yes - - orange, with a lavicious muffin top, vivacious whale tail, sexy tramp stamp big hoop gold plated earings mmmmmmmmmmmh :love:

And if I'm in Wales, they have to have that alluring two tone hair :smile:
Reply 14
beat this.....

Oh man. His pasty friends must feel really awkward... not least because theyre standing next to a Robbie Williams lookalike
Reply 16
SHAC attack!
Oh yes - - orange, with a lavicious muffin top, vivacious whale tail, sexy tramp stamp big hoop gold plated earings mmmmmmmmmmmh :love:

And if I'm in Wales, they have to have that alluring two tone hair :smile:

LOL! Yes i was just about to post about the 2 toned hair and the tacky t shirts!. I seen this one girl with an orange face two toned hair that looked like it was about to snap of it was that damaged and a **** t shirt with " ****ing big tits! slogan this girl was a b cup at the most. :p:
Reply 17
This should answer part of the question lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImyMpyl6k4o
Jessica Alba has an orange face.

Yet shes number 1 on my TH list.
Bedshaped
Jessica Alba has an orange face.

Yet shes number 1 on my TH list.

"To Hump"? :redface:

Latest