Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to send a pointless email if they won't see it until school starts.

However, it's an email that I need to send.
    I'm moving to my dad's house in the coming weeks and he lives a two-hour drive from my mum's house.
    This means I'm applying to colleges and sixth forms there.
    This was a recent decision to move so I have missed the sixth form application deadline by months.
    So me emailing is to ask them if they'll still let me apply this close to the start of term.

P.S. Any tips for what to write in the email would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy-A-R)
    I don't want to send a pointless email if they won't see it until school starts.

However, it's an email that I need to send.
    I'm moving to my dad's house in the coming weeks and he lives a two-hour drive from my mum's house.
    This means I'm applying to colleges and sixth forms there.
    This was a recent decision to move so I have missed the sixth form application deadline by months.
    So me emailing is to ask them if they'll still let me apply this close to the start of term
    That's fine, my college has sent me emails everyday for the last month. Most colleges are operational at the moment because they are drafting timetables for new students. Just get the email address for the admissions department or enquiries department .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bruce267199)
    That's fine, my college has sent me emails everyday for the last month. Most colleges are operational at the moment because they are drafting timetables for new students. Just get the email address for the admissions department or enquiries department .
    Well the email on the website is for the reception and that's the only one I can seem to find, but hopefully they'll reply to that
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Yes ,but i think phone and follow up with confrimatuib e-mail is more appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy-A-R)
    Well the email on the website is for reception and that's the only one I can seem to find, but hopefully they'll reply to that
    That's where i send most mine, if they can't deal with it then they will forward it to the right department.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.