Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I previously studied a exploring science course at the open university last year, the first month I found it to difficult and was struggling as I chose the wrong subject, I was suppose to change subjects but I never got around to doing it, I have been working part time the past year and didnt have no time to commit to these changes , I'm looking to start a new course this year in a subject that I am interested in learning I was wondering whether I would receive the course grant this year since I didn't complete last years course
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.