Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know it was the cheapest... more money for drink!

make yourself known...

also anyone doing Theatre and Performance? havn't seen anyone yet...

myspace innit x

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I did apply for North Hill Court, but I got allocated in Lupton Residences, Block E, Room E3.15, and I have read on these forums that Lupton should look great, even if it is a bit farther than North Hill Court and a bit pricier... anyway I am really looking forward to be in Leeds and enjoy Leeds and English life!

I will be in my last year in MSc Computer Science.

Cheers from Italy
    Tommaso.

ReputationRep:
    Me, studying English though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm a fellow reject - wanted to go to James Baillie Park and am also in Lupton.
    Unfortunately in block N... where no one seems to live.

Ugh, can't believe I've gotta share a bathroom!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeremy_Kyle_is_no.1!)
    Hey, I'm a fellow reject - wanted to go to James Baillie Park and am also in Lupton.
    Unfortunately in block N... where no one seems to live.

Ugh, can't believe I've gotta share a bathroom!
    It really isn't that bad. Unless you end up with a caveman. I had 4 other people that I didn't speak to, and sharing a bathroom never bothered me. And just think, you're saving at least a tenner a week!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in block B, I applied for Lupton though unlike everyone else!! I was in Leeds over the weekend for a wedding so went to look and it looks dead nice, in a good area too by the pubs =] And I shared a bathroom at uni last year and it really was fine, despite sharing with a boy who made mucho mess, was fine.
    x

ReputationRep:
    E block at lupton! cant wait

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.