The Student Room Group

Funding a master's degree abroad

Hi there,

I'm looking for advice on finding a master's degree abroad. I have been accepted onto a MA programme in Berlin starting this October and am looking for a way to fund my living costs whilst I'm there.

Unfortunately the Student Loans Company do not offer loans for study outside of a British university so I will have to look at other financial support. Can anyone recommend any postgraduate bank loans?

Would greatly appreciate any advice :smile:
Original post by returnofthemcc
Hi there,

I'm looking for advice on finding a master's degree abroad. I have been accepted onto a MA programme in Berlin starting this October and am looking for a way to fund my living costs whilst I'm there.

Unfortunately the Student Loans Company do not offer loans for study outside of a British university so I will have to look at other financial support. Can anyone recommend any postgraduate bank loans?

Would greatly appreciate any advice :smile:

Afraid that you will have to fund the bulk of, if not all the costs yourself. Look to see if the university offer any financial awards for non Germans. You may also find some trusts or charities offering small grants to those who meet certain critiera, although deadlines may have passed. I do believe the only bank loan available to postgraduates is for study in the UK too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending