Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am a EU national and I have already applied for a postgraduate loan. I should now send evidence of identity and nationality and asked me to provide the original passport or ID card. I have called customer service and they told me that you don't accept anything else apart from original documents however, I have read that it is possible to send a certified copy of the original passport. Is this true? Alternatively would be possible to send a certificate of nationality?
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.