Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, my daughter is transferring uni this year where she can live at home. Does she need to take a loan, and what's the process. She had a maintenance loan for the first year and the paperwork seems to assume she wants to continue with it.

    Can you advise please?

    I have her ref number if you need to look into it.

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Mike,

    Your daughter does not need to take a maintenance loan if she does not require one. If she requires a loan she would put this on the application so we can assess for this however if she selects that she doesn't require one we won't assess for it or award it. We cannot access accounts via The Student Room. Thanks
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2016
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.