Callumjames12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, i applied for student finance, my application was approved because i took so long in getting all the evidence together (Still not sent off will be doing this week). so Student finance decided to do it not based on household income. i will only be getting a maintenance loan when last year i also got a Grant and a grant will be needed to help me through the year. how do i go around this? do i send the required evidence and then will i be re assessed? or do i re apply and get the information sent of as soon as possible?

please get back to me soon
Thanks
Carly SFE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Callum, if you have asked for the application to be based on the household income then we will reassess this once we have received all the financial figures we require. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads