Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Minding my own business walking to a friends down Ken High street, pikeys start walking towards me, I look- think in head "oh look pikeys walking towards me...." and carry on walking. They stop I carry on and there it goes a big piece of gob lands SPLAT right on the back of my head....
    Dirty Commoners!

ReputationRep:
    It's 'cos yer a toff, innit...
    ___

I've not had the spat on experience myself. Unless you count awkward conversations with people with lisps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    Minding my own business walking to a friends down Ken High street, pikeys start walking towards me, I look- think in head "oh look pikeys walking towards me...." and carry on walking. They stop I carry on and there it goes a big piece of gob lands SPLAT right on the back of my head....
    Dirty Commoners!
    congratulations

ReputationRep:
    I think its baout time, I have my new experience.

ReputationRep:
    Dirty Commoners!
    Ahh you made the mistake of looking! You'll know better for next time

ReputationRep:
    eeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!! gross!

ReputationRep:
    Dirty Commoners!
    how...degrading...

the worst thing any pikeys have ever done to me is shout '****' as i walked down the street *note, i was wearing school uniform (this was years ago) and they were clad in hooker attire*

ReputationRep:
    Happened to me, once, too. It was one of the most degrading and horrible things that someone's done to me And people don't understand my thing about Kevs!

ReputationRep:
    Dirty Commoners!
    thats gay of em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    how...degrading...

the worst thing any pikeys have ever done to me is shout '****' as i walked down the street *note, i was wearing school uniform (this was years ago) and they were clad in hooker attire*
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    sorry to sound stupid ... but what are pikeys ? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    The worst thing a chav has ever done to me is drag me by the hair in the street and try and throw me onto the main road, because I had the audacity to be friends with the boy she fancied (I had never even seen her before then). Luckily I have quick reflexes and mean knuckles argh I feel violent just thinking about that particular episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    It's 'cos yer a toff, innit...
    ___

I've not had the spat on experience myself. Unless you count awkward conversations with people with lisps.
    Ah so it was one of your "kind". Me, a toff, now where did you get that idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    wannabe baddass that are gay

ReputationRep:
    The POOR dregs of society!

ReputationRep:
    i call them chavs - basically those cretins who walk around in an ape-like fashion wearing their caps in a vertical position, clad in adidas clothing from head to toe

ReputationRep:
    oh .... understand now ....

ReputationRep:
    Im tired, need an early night. Good night everyone.!!
    Cya all tomoz.

ReputationRep:
    Watch Snatch..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    i call them chavs - basically those cretins who walk around in an ape-like fashion wearing their caps in a vertical position, clad in adidas clothing from head to toe
    ali g wannabes then ? ... except ali g is funny ?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.