A new experience; I got spat on today!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Charters
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Minding my own business walking to a friends down Ken High street, pikeys start walking towards me, I look- think in head "oh look pikeys walking towards me...." and carry on walking. They stop I carry on and there it goes a big piece of gob lands SPLAT right on the back of my head....
Dirty Commoners!
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's 'cos yer a toff, innit...
___

I've not had the spat on experience myself. Unless you count awkward conversations with people with lisps.
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Charters)
Minding my own business walking to a friends down Ken High street, pikeys start walking towards me, I look- think in head "oh look pikeys walking towards me...." and carry on walking. They stop I carry on and there it goes a big piece of gob lands SPLAT right on the back of my head....
Dirty Commoners!
congratulations
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think its baout time, I have my new experience.
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dirty Commoners!
Ahh you made the mistake of looking! You'll know better for next time
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
eeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!! gross!
grace
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dirty Commoners!
how...degrading...

the worst thing any pikeys have ever done to me is shout '****' as i walked down the street *note, i was wearing school uniform (this was years ago) and they were clad in hooker attire*
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Happened to me, once, too. It was one of the most degrading and horrible things that someone's done to me And people don't understand my thing about Kevs!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dirty Commoners!
thats gay of em
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by grace)
how...degrading...

the worst thing any pikeys have ever done to me is shout '****' as i walked down the street *note, i was wearing school uniform (this was years ago) and they were clad in hooker attire*
hahaha
infekt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sorry to sound stupid ... but what are pikeys ? :confused:
pikaboo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The worst thing a chav has ever done to me is drag me by the hair in the street and try and throw me onto the main road, because I had the audacity to be friends with the boy she fancied (I had never even seen her before then). Luckily I have quick reflexes and mean knuckles argh I feel violent just thinking about that particular episode.
Charters
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hayley...)
It's 'cos yer a toff, innit...
___

I've not had the spat on experience myself. Unless you count awkward conversations with people with lisps.
Ah so it was one of your "kind". Me, a toff, now where did you get that idea?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by infekt)
wannabe baddass that are gay
Charters
Rep:
?
The POOR dregs of society!
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i call them chavs - basically those cretins who walk around in an ape-like fashion wearing their caps in a vertical position, clad in adidas clothing from head to toe
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh .... understand now ....
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Im tired, need an early night. Good night everyone.!!
Cya all tomoz.
jonas123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Watch Snatch..
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Quiksilver)
i call them chavs - basically those cretins who walk around in an ape-like fashion wearing their caps in a vertical position, clad in adidas clothing from head to toe
ali g wannabes then ? ... except ali g is funny ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (264)
46.56%
Take exams next summer (78)
13.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (121)
21.34%
Apply to uni next year instead (60)
10.58%
I'm not applying to university (44)
7.76%

Watched Threads