Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    What did your mates do when he spat on you?
    lol, for the tenth time I was walking TO my mates...I was a loner with 5 hockey sticks and some hench bag. There were like 10 of them and the others cross the road shouting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    it seemd so hard to believe that the Hurlingham club was just on the other side of the wall!
    Is that like a place for rich socialites?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    yes shows how much you know...also you live in Bristol, not London....!
    no, i go to uni in bristol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    it seemd so hard to believe that the Hurlingham club was just on the other side of the wall!
    Ah I go there...nice place

ReputationRep:
    lol, for the tenth time I was walking TO my mates...I was a loner with 5 hockey sticks and some hench bag. There were like 10 of them and the others cross the road shouting...
    Hehe, You must have done something to tick them off. Did anyone on the street see them do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Is that like a place for rich socialites?
    in a word, yes.

i've never ever seen more porsches parked together in my life!

ReputationRep:
    Ah I go there...nice place
    i've been there twice now. am considering joining the waiting list in a coupla years.... when i sort out my student debt

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, You must have done something to tick them off. Did anyone on the street see them do it?
    Ye...some old grannies

ReputationRep:
    Minding my own business walking to a friends down Ken High street, pikeys start walking towards me, I look- think in head "oh look pikeys walking towards me...." and carry on walking. They stop I carry on and there it goes a big piece of gob lands SPLAT right on the back of my head....
    Dirty Commoners!
    That really upsets me........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    And all the personalised number plates....Ye, the waiting list is long- I just kinda winged my way onto it by way of the rents! Some places though you have to get nominated by another member- its all very cliquey!

ReputationRep:
    Ye...some old grannies
    Charters did they offer you a tissue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    in a word, yes.

does the HPA ring any bells?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaSSS)
    That really upsets me........

ReputationRep:
    Charters did they offer you a tissue
    No probably just "are you alright dear, I could hit them with my handbag if you like..." grannies fighting my battles for me :rolleyes: But SHUSH, I've had a stressful day

ReputationRep:
    I got spat on and took it very seriously and so did school prefects. A guy wrote me a personal letter of apology and was given a weeks afterschool detention. It normally stops after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    I got spat on and took it very seriously and so did school prefects. A guy wrote me a personal letter of apology and was given a weeks afterschool detention. It normally stops after that.
    Thats nice....I wasn't at school......and I don't know the names of who spat on me, they were some randomers off the street. Also a personal letter of apology doesn't cut it, I personally think pikeys need to ERADICATED from society

ReputationRep:
    Hay Charters guess what your sister told me that you had to buy her another pair of shoes since you didnt pick her up on her long walk home

ReputationRep:
    Hay Charters guess what your sister told me that you had to buy her another pair of shoes since you didnt pick her up on her long walk home
    Are you staking out my residence or something lol
    Yes I did *sulks* all £399 pounds of them- she has disgusting feet anyway why want to show them off, she could probably sell her feet for less money

ReputationRep:
    Are you staking out my residence or something lol
    Yes I did *sulks* all £399 pounds of them- she has disgusting feet anyway why want to show them off, she could probably sell her feet for less money
    £399? Good thing they were cheap shoes. In which town did the pikeys spit on you?

ReputationRep:
    Poor Charters!!!

Why is it that London is so mixed up like that?!

Don't grannies tend to carry bricks around in their handbags!?- They could of helped you! joking!

As for the shoes you were lucky! I've spent more on shoes than that!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.