Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    spitting is revolting! People should be made to lick it up, and if you get spat on you should turn around and punch up upwards in the nose... until they are out cold!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    spitting is revolting! People should be made to lick it up, and if you get spat on you should turn around and punch up upwards in the nose... until they are out cold!
    LOL!
    It doesn't disgust me so much now actually. Must be used to it.

ReputationRep:
    You have to ask what the kevs/shazes/'pikeys' get out of hanging round random shops annoying people that are actually doing something...
    I am sure if you get most of them on there own they are decent people, but once clad in their wonderful sports attire and Rockport shoes, and thrown together with similar beings a new persona is undertaken... Beware those that live in the city for the Kevs are coming :eek:

I have had several encounters with the ones you speak of, the funniest was when one tried to set fire to the football nets we were playing in (yes, with an ordinary lighter).

Just for the record I think Pikeys are different from your common kev/shaz, Pikeys have more historical background, thinking circus folk etc... Maybe Snatch has influenced me there a little bit, but this is the impression I get...

I f****** hate pikeys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Just a random pikey/chav/kev related thought.. there are so many names for them, but what do they call people who aren't kevs/whatever? I've been called "grungie" a few times, even though I'm obviously not one :confused:
    a busta, or a batty boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    Minding my own business walking to a friends down Ken High street, pikeys start walking towards me, I look- think in head "oh look pikeys walking towards me...." and carry on walking. They stop I carry on and there it goes a big piece of gob lands SPLAT right on the back of my head....
    Dirty Commoners!
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InsertName)
    Oh my God!
    How racist is that?!? Why haven't they been banned or warned or anything?
    That is so tight. I hate racism...anyone else feel the same?
    Absolutely.
    I also hate class-prejudice. Hands up all here who believe in 'the great chain of
    being'!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.