This is deleted.

ReputationRep:
    Nudes or......?
    Surely he thinks you're cheating then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IronicalMan)
    Nudes or......?
    Surely he thinks you're cheating then?
    Partial, yes. The point is it was the past and I've never cheated on him, offline or online. He felt the need to save those as "ammunition" against me.

ReputationRep:
    hes in the wrong. if hes invading your privacy like that hes too insecure and u should perhaps rethink where you want your relationship to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellybabies22)
    Partial, yes. The point is it was the past and I've never cheated on him, offline or online. He felt the need to save those as "ammunition" against me.
    Well the only input I can give is he thinks you're cheating or about to. Probably thinks you're likely to cheat/a sloot for giving nudes over the internet. Not judging just saying what he's probably thinking.

ReputationRep:
    It's your life and you can message who you want when you want and any good boyfriend would encourage you to do this, he should stop being so nosy and if he doesnt trust you thats his trust issues not yours

ReputationRep:
    If it happened before you got together then it's none of his business and has nothing to do with him. He shouldn't be going through your phone anyway. It sounds like he's insecure and has control issues.

ReputationRep:
    It's never right to use anyone's past against them regardless of how the situation is. What happened in the past should remain there. You are not the same person from one year ago. He shouldn't have brought it up or saved screenshots but when people are really angry they tend to saying things that they shouldn't say. Maybe he did want to confront you about the screen shots but not in the way he just did by blurting it out. He probably didn't mean to expose it in a situation like that. It depends on whether he apologised to you after the argument or not? Maybe he's feeling a bit insecure about himself which lead him to take such a step to try and look through your personal messages. You need to show him that you accept him in every possible way and he has no need to be insecure and no other guy matters to you; only he does.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.