The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Confused regarding proceeding into next year

Hi,

I recently got my foundation year results back in which I have received a "condoned credit" for two modules but I am now being told that I have failed two modules (both totalling to 30 credits) and I will not be eligible to year 1 and I must repeat the two modules. When reading the "Undergraduate student module profile notes 2015/16" it says that I'm not required to resit the modules as I have under 45 credits that are condoned.

Can I please have some clarity over the situation as I am confused and stressed about my standing regrading next year?

Thank you very much
Original post by Carte29
Hi,

I recently got my foundation year results back in which I have received a "condoned credit" for two modules but I am now being told that I have failed two modules (both totalling to 30 credits) and I will not be eligible to year 1 and I must repeat the two modules. When reading the "Undergraduate student module profile notes 2015/16" it says that I'm not required to resit the modules as I have under 45 credits that are condoned.

Can I please have some clarity over the situation as I am confused and stressed about my standing regrading next year?

Thank you very much

Hello

I can look into this issue for you but you will need to contact me so I can take your student ID number etc. Can you email me on [email protected]

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending