Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I jumped up hit my head on the ceiling last year I've been getting headaches constantly since last year after I banged my head, couple months after it developed to ms symptoms I'm a guy i was 19 when it happened
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I jumped up hit my head on the ceiling last year I've been getting headaches constantly since last year after I banged my head, couple months after it developed to ms symptoms I'm a guy i was 19 when it happened
    As far as I understand, no cause of MS has ever been proven. Some people believe that trauma can cause it, but again this has never been proven to be true or false. See your doctor and explain your symptoms and your concerns and they'll take care of you. Good luck!

I wish I never jumped up and hit my head in ****ed forever

ReputationRep:
    I wish I never jumped up and hit my head in ****ed forever
    What ms symptoms do you think you have?

ms is very difficult to diagnosis after only a couple of months so I highly doubt your symptoms fit with ms clinically. I.e. it requires multiple symptoms distinctly separated in time.

And no, trauma is not a known cause of ms, ms is an autoimmune condition the exact trigger of which is not known but trauma is not thought to be a trigger.

ReputationRep:

Same symptoms often occur in different ilnesses and damages.

It is possible that this hit caused a cyst in Meninges, which may cause the symtoms you mentioned when it rises, or aneurysm.
    The first one can be cured easyli. The second is a ticking bomb. Go and have a computer tomography.

This may also only be coincidents.
    Sinusitis or high blood pressure combined with depression can give similar symptoms.

ReputationRep:
    I am not saying people on this forum don't know stuff but when it comes to health , I suggest you go see a doctor . It's better

I was diagnosed in January I had constant headaches, loss of vision numbers in hand and feet loss of balance etc, it might be a virus that triggered it off I'm a guy btw

I already did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PTMalewski)
    Same symptoms often occur in different ilnesses and damages.

It is possible that this hit caused a cyst in Meninges, which may cause the symtoms you have mentioned when it rises, or aneurysm.
    The first one can be cured easyli. The second is a ticking bomb. Go and have a computer tomography.

This may also only be a coincidents
    Sinusitis or high blood pressure combined with depression can give similar symptoms.
    This is fundamentally complete BS, its barely english let alone decent advice.

Do you think it's by viruses

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.