Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am unsure how the TSR Payment system work's, However, If you visit the following link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/payments.php

There seem's to be a issue with the price's displayed.

Example,
    1 Month
    $6.50
    £3.50
    €5.00

I am unsure if these price's are just a dated conversation rate from when the scheme was introduced if they are then I feel they should be altered to suite.

If not why do us Brit's have to pay more

Ps,

Long live :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    Why are you posting that in the PS Helper forum? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Why are you posting that in the PS Helper forum? :eyeball:
    Clicked wrong sub forum was ment for Report's -.- :cool:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by KMaguire)
    I am unsure how the TSR Payment system work's, However, If you visit the following link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/payments.php

Example,
    1 Month
    $6.50
    £3.50
    €5.00

I am unsure if these price's are just a dated conversation rate from when the scheme was introduced if they are then I feel they should be altered to suite.

Ps,

Long live :tsr2:
    We don't. You're perfectly welcome to go and choose the $6.50 option if you really want to save 10p. I suppose it's to prevent ridiculous changing prices - if someone here actually pays in dollars, they don't want to be paying $6.50 one week and $6.75 the next because we Brits think we're the centre of the universe.

Incidentally, I tried it out of interest one week and only paid £3.37 for a sub. That's 13p I saved. I'm so happy.

Think I'll go resub with more dirty money. :ninja: Edit: there we go, did it again. It doesn't say you absolutely must pay in pounds if you don't want to. But if you go and pay with something weird and it imposes some silly "20p + 3.4%" Paypal charge on you, that's your fault for wanting to pay in dollars.

ReputationRep:
    Should be 13p :P
    I kinda ment if your paying for a year, I wouldnt object if the TSR subscription fee was pegged to the US dollar

ReputationRep:
    I will just entice some nice american girl with my english accent, then ask for money, It's not like I am selling myself, Just Renting

ReputationRep:
    OMG sort your apostrophes out!

(Original post by OP)
    TSR Payment's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    OMG sort your apostrophes out!
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I am still trying to get the hang of grammar was never my strong point

Free english lesson maybe ^_^?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I am still trying to get the hang of grammar was never my strong point

Free english lesson maybe ^_^?
    The state providing them for 12 years isn't enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej)
    The state providing them for 12 years isn't enough?
    I have been out of education since 2003, During my school years I was not mature enough to take education seriously. So 12 years or 100 if somone has not matured enough it makes little difference.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I have been out of education since 2003, During my school years I was not mature enough to take education seriously. So 12 years or 100 if somone has not matured enough it makes little difference.
    That's your loss and your problem then. But still no excuse for poor grammar. There are plenty of adult education courses available for people who are not at school in all sorts of subjects and all sorts of levels. You just need to find them out put the effort in to complete them. Some cost, some are free, others you can get help with the costs for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger Kirk)
    That's your loss and your problem then. But still no excuse for poor grammar. There are plenty of adult education courses available for people who are not at school in all sorts of subjects and all sorts of levels. You just need to find them out put the effort in to complete them. Some cost, some are free, others you can get help with the costs for.
    He's right, y'know.

It's not our problem if you didn't take education seriously.
    But, yes, adult education centres can help you brush up on your English skills, and you may qualify for Learner Support Funds. Contact your local council for further details.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I am starting an Access Course in september, All going well I will be starting Chemical Engineering next year

My main problem was Connexions trying to tell me that I would have to retake GCSE's and then onto A Level's >.
    I dont view it as a loss, I spent 3 great year's working in the Rail industry.

ReputationRep:
    Where in Cumbria are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Seaton, Workington

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.