Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oriel is good, but my teacher said that they are quite racist and snobby, so i may have to look into this aspect if I choose to apply there.

ReputationRep:
    Queens. We're in the Top 10!

* if you count from the bottom up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Queens. We're in the Top 10!

* if you count from the bottom up
    Considering the fluctuation levels, the unofficialness of it all and the fact that half the students daren't mention their grades, i hardly would consider it accurate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Considering the fluctuation levels, the unofficialness of it all and the fact that half the students daren't mention their grades, i hardly would consider it accurate.
    Does anyone actually use the table? It almost looks as if it was specifically created to confuse people! There's a masonic conspiracy theory in there somewhere...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JUSTaGIRL)
    I actually think Catz sounds perfect for this guy. It's a really, really relaxed place with some fantastic facilities. I don't think I've ever met any tossers from Catz.
    Ooh, I've heard of a tosser from Catz. But he's a boatie, so the boatiness can be understood as outweighing the Catziness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redcat)
    Ooh, I've heard of a tosser from Catz. But he's a boatie, so the boatiness can be understood as outweighing the Catziness.
    You get tossers' at every college, Catz isn't any different.

ReputationRep:
    "I don't think I've ever met any tossers from Catz." !!!!!
    I've never met anyone from Catz who wasn't. Plus, architecturally acclaimed is one way of putting it - it's made entirely out of concrete, in some kind of homage to the sixties monstrosity school of architecture.

Actually, though, despite my (no doubt irrational and perhaps due to always losing to them at rugby) hatred of Catz, it doesn't matter that much which collge you go to. I've never met anyone who really hated their college. I chose largely at random; I liked Merton 'cos it was pretty, and I'd been told to avoid John's because it was a first machine (go figure). The whole question is really not worth stressing about overmuch (though it's a good idea to make sure your college does your subject; otherwise you'd look pretty silly).

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.