Well, it's RD-2
Here are some suggestions about getting yourself ready for what many people feel is one of the most important days of their lives.
First of all, get the admin in order:
Secondly, think about the practicalities and plan ahead:
- make sure you have all your previous certificates and UCAS paperwork collected together in one place, together with some paper for making notes and something to write with
- check any emails you have received from your unis to see whether they have given you any specific instructions about what they want you to do about contacting them on Results Day if you have missed your offer and your offer is still showing as 'conditional' on Track
- make sure your phone is charged up and that you have plenty of credit - you'll need it whatever your results are
- if you might need internet access, have you enough data on your phone, or will you have access to WiFi at college or school? If neither, where will you be able to sit down and check things out if you need to?
- if you know or think you might be in Clearing, have you identified any target unis/courses? Have you thought about what you'd say to an admissions tutor? Do you have a copy of your Personal Statement to hand?
Most of all, it is really important to keep a sense of perspective. Whatever happens on Thursday, there will always be opportunities and choices, and in the long run these may turn out to be much more positive for you than you think.
- try and get a decent night's sleep on Wednesday - if things haven't gone to plan you will need your wits about you, and it is far more difficult to make important decisions if you are tired as well as disappointed
Results Day 2016 - Getting Organised Watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-08-2016 19:06