Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Evening all.

I got a pony tail down to the small of my back and Ive got to a point where I want to do sumthing with it. Cut it back to short? Dred it? Grow it longer still?

What do u reckon? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    CUT IT

not feeling the long hair bit- cut it, and if u don't like it you can always let it grow

why not add a poll?!

ReputationRep:
    Are you blonde?
    I've never seen a guy with hair as long as that, except for that old man on Newsround who had the longest hair in the world. Hmm. It was quite unusual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Are you blonde?
    I've never seen a guy with hair as long as that, except for that old man on Newsround who had the longest hair in the world. Hmm. It was quite unusual.
    No im brown hair. although there is a electric white patch where my friends thought it'd be funny to throw some bleach in there without me noticing.

ReputationRep:
    cut it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rex Mundi)
    Evening all.

I got a pony tail down to the small of my back and Ive got to a point where I want to do sumthing with it. Cut it back to short? Dred it? Grow it longer still?

What do u reckon? :rolleyes:
    Personally I think thats vile and I'm a bloke- thats something ever so carnivally :rolleyes: about blokes with long hair

ReputationRep:
    Don't. You'll only regret it.

ReputationRep:
    Any girls giving opinions?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am a girl. (nearly typed I was a girl then lol...too tired)...I'd say cut it, but do it gradually so its not so drastic and you can decide what you really want in the meantime.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and already given it!! but once more- cut it!!

ReputationRep:
    Cut it, I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Shines_)
    I'm a girl and already given it!! but once more- cut it!!
    sorry! and u 2 pikaboo!

Im getting the feeling that I should cut it...maybe I should dred it, see what it looks like; if it dont work I can cut it....ah ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeChloe)
    Cut it, I'd say.

Woah, it took me a while to find the content of that post *blinks* pikaboo needs sleep...

ReputationRep:
    sorry! and u 2 pikaboo!

Im getting the feeling that I should cut it...maybe I should dred it, see what it looks like; if it dont work I can cut it....ah ha!
    How old are you, if you don't mind me asking....
    I have a vision of some hells angel type bloke :rolleyes: lol, sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    lol....i think we should see a picture before we say whether to cut it or not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    lol! Im only 15! (I have been growing it since I was about 9). Ive never been mistaken for a hells angel's member! CHEERS!

ReputationRep:
    lol! Im only 15! (I have been growing it since I was about 9). Ive never been mistaken for a hells angel's member! CHEERS!
    so where's the pic....?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    so where's the pic....?!!
    No pic i'm afraid! I don't have a scanner or digi cam. Use your imagination: 6ft 1", wears glasses that change colour in sunlight, stupidly big eyebrows *sigh*, and long long hair. (brown). Ive been descibed as a sad Matrix fan, I'm not, but I can see their point of view.

ReputationRep:
    No pic i'm afraid! I don't have a scanner or digi cam. Use your imagination: 6ft 1", wears glasses that change colour in sunlight, stupidly big eyebrows *sigh*, and long long hair. (brown). Ive been descibed as a sad Matrix fan, I'm not, but I can see their point of view.
    Hmm, definitely cut it....!

ReputationRep:
    yes cut it, espcially if there is pikeys around who can't keep their spit to themselves and you have to get the gob out your hair

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.