Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...with your crushes. That was fun. Plus we never uncovered the mystery of Ben's crushes :eek:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    ...with your crushes. That was fun. Plus we never uncovered the mystery of Ben's crushes :eek:.
    and you never may.

ReputationRep:
    Change the title to Late Night Chat and we have our topic!

ReputationRep:
    Helenia and Cate i reckon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    And I'm still sticking with me and Fly By. Ooh it's tense!

ReputationRep:
    damn i went away for 1/2 an hr and missed it all.... was i mentioned? *hopeful look*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    damn i went away for 1/2 an hr and missed it all.... was i mentioned? *hopeful look*
    Yes everyone said your name :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    *sits drinking a cocktail, waiting to give out rep*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    I'm pretty sure that someone declared their undying love for you. Can't remember who though.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't UKL but I'm rediscovering my crush on Paddy from Phoenix Nights. It's so great...the show that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    *sits drinking a cocktail, waiting to give out rep*
    F.Poste don't you remember who you were gonna give the rep to :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    It isn't UKL but I'm rediscovering my crush on Paddy from Phoenix Nights. It's so great...the show that is
    And further veering from the subject matter, I still have a crush on Lauren Ambrose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    F.Poste don't you remember who you were gonna give the rep to :rolleyes:
    I remember, just waiting for it to be 24 hours since last rep

If anyone else wants to reveal a genuine crush, I'll put them on the "to rep" list- I should rep wiwarin for revealing so many

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I remember, just waiting for it to be 24 hours since last rep

If anyone else wants to reveal a genuine crush, I'll put them on the "to rep" list- I should rep wiwarin for revealing so many
    oh come on, I have revealed several, or are you just not wanting to give it to me.

I don't have friggin crushes, just people i like a lot.

(Original post by me!)
    Helenia? Ewwwwww she's my friend, i don't think ofher that way! That's not an eww because she's ugly or anything like that but i've known her so long, and she's too old for me anyway. Cate is correct though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

Helenia? Ewwwwww she's my friend, i don't think ofher that way! That's not an eww because she's ugly or anything like that but i've known her so long, and she's too old for me anyway. Cate is correct though.
    Cate and me? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    And further veering from the subject matter, I still have a crush on Lauren Ambrose.
    Who the sog is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

you know her in real life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    oh come on, I have revealed several, or are you just not wanting to give it to me.
    I said I would put you on the "to rep" list.. meaning that you'll get it at a later date for honourable effort!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: who do i have a genuine crush on?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.