Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi you lucky lot

I'm head of freshers' week at nottingham this September and want to make sure that you get answers to all your questions about Uni right now! My team and I have recruited all the people that will be influencing your first year at Nottingham to hand over their trusted advice, including your Hall Presidents, Week One Reps, Week One Exec and 2 important elected Students' Union Officers. We have all bases covered so if you have a question and want to hear an answer from the horse's mouth then please use our forum. Check this out, you can even meet the people you are going to be living with next year there! It is a Facebook Group called

"WEEK ONE FRESHERS FORUM 2007"

it will display in your search results. Otherwise the address of the group is

http://nottinghamac.facebook.com/gro...gid=2400872416

We're not trying to compete with this site, but we want you to be aware that any advice you get from here should be taken with a pinch of salt. People who were Freshers 2 years ago like to come on and tell you how things worked when they started uni. Things have changed a lot since 2005. They won't have access to the information that we do and as a result can easily get it wrong. I know people are only trying to help but it makes so much more sense for you to find out about your hall from your Hall JCR President as opposed to an ex-resident!

With respect to Week One itself, you can find all the information available at

www.weekonenottingham.com

Check out who your Week One Reps are, and you can also see last year's event timetable for a flavour of what's to come this September. We will be announcing the event plan and fancy dress themes BEFORE you get to University so worry not.

Please tell your mates about these two all important websites!

Thanks

Oran
    Week One Coordinator

ReputationRep:
    Wish I was a fresher The post-grad's week one looks soooooooo boring in comparison! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I WANT TO BE A FRESHER AGAIN!!! And not have to worry about the monster dissertation coming my way... yikes!

ReputationRep:
    It's not like you do a difficult course Reggie.

ReputationRep:
    Sweetcherry, this year we will be opening up some of our daytime and evening events to Post Grads...watch that space.

Everyone else, remember that the event info on www.weekonenottingham.com is out of date, we will be updating it in September.

See you on Facebook!

Oran

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oranweekone)
    Sweetcherry, this year we will be opening up some of our daytime and evening events to Post Grads...watch that space.

Watch what space :eek: ... on the week one site?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck today everyone, hope you get what you need!

Oran
    Week One Exec

ReputationRep:
    Omg Im In

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I. Can't. W8!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.