Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Im not a regular post-er here, so i'm still fairly new to it on here.

The last week i've been working on launching my first official blog. Im just coming up to the end of my gap year and have started up a blog on student life, and my student life.
    My blog consists of psychology related posts as I will be starting my Bsc in Psychology, study and revision tips, and advice for students of all ages, as my aim is to help people on a universal level, from those starting gcses to those finishing their alevels.

It is launching Wednesday 17th August, there is more information on the About page of my blog. Once it is launched, the link I've provided will be taken off private and will be open for you to have a read

If anyone has any similar type of blog (a psychology blog or a student blog) drop a comment as i'm very interested in reading similar content as i've found it quite difficult to find blogs similar to mine.

Thanks so much for reading and heres the link for when it launches

Www.brainjunkie.wordpress.com

ReputationRep:
    I'll give you a follow
    I also have a psychology related blog on wordpress ( https://anaspiringclinicalpsychologi...wordpress.com/ ) (long name ik) but so far I have mainly just been rambling about my life on it XD
    I'm hoping to study psychology at university next year so your blog should be helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyjellytot14)
    I'll give you a follow
    I also have a psychology related blog on wordpress ( https://anaspiringclinicalpsychologi...wordpress.com/ ) (long name ik) but so far I have mainly just been rambling about my life on it XD
    I'm hoping to study psychology at university next year so your blog should be helpful!
    Thank you!! I saw your blog, youve got great grades! Dont worry too much about your physics grade -you can always retake Good luck for next year

ReputationRep:
    Check mine out!

Thenextchemist.wordpress.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    Check mine out!

Thenextchemist.wordpress.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure! Follow me back ^o^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OverSoul124)
    Sure! Follow me back ^o^
    Followed

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.