Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Who's goin?
Any info................
Any useful info would be gud!!!!
SideKickRick
Report 15 years ago
De Montfort University has a couple of campuses but the main one is in Leicester. Not the most prestigious Uni in the world but its pretty good for more vocational stuff and a few specific subject areas. It's in an awesome location and the whole city is quite student based so you should enjoy yourself there, quite a few rude bwoy indians but nothing that can't be ignored (or pushed into the river).

What are you going to be studying?

Rick.
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by arl)
Who's goin?
Any info................
Any useful info would be gud!!!!
my boyfriend is there at the leicester campus. he's really enjoying it - he has a hang up about it not being prestigious but the course is what he wants to do and the people are nice, though he was unlucky in his halls and didn't get on with anyone. his halls were a bit off campus away from the others and he wishes he'd been in the nearer ones (victoria i think?) with his mates. but the nightlife is good! he did get mugged at the beginning of the year though....
Sweetest Dreams
Report 15 years ago
well i researched into it. seems ok to me.. but dusnt offer a course that really gets me
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (72)
18.46%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (78)
20%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (74)
18.97%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (84)
21.54%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.51%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.51%

Watched Threads