Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Liking someone who doesn't like you back ? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey so basically since. I met this girl about are year ago and I just fell for her even though I knew I could never have her one because I'm not good looking at all but because she was with my ****in mate at the time 😩😁 she broke up with him and it was painful going out while they where but I never told anyone about it . Anyway they soon broke up and I stayed mates with her and barely ever speak to her ex. I've recently started going out an sociolaising with thst group agai after about a 2 month absence and I still feel the same and Did when I didn't even go out. She's literally the best everything about her is amazing. Yeno the funny thing is I know that I can never have her ever even though I'm good mates with her but I still want to feel like this
    Like I feel like I don't want to move on

It proper hurts my head thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.Defc123)
    Hey so basically since. I met this girl about are year ago and I just fell for her even though I knew I could never have her one because I'm not good looking at all but because she was with my ****in mate at the time 😩😁 she broke up with him and it was painful going out while they where but I never told anyone about it . Anyway they soon broke up and I stayed mates with her and barely ever speak to her ex. I've recently started going out an sociolaising with thst group agai after about a 2 month absence and I still feel the same and Did when I didn't even go out. She's literally the best everything about her is amazing. Yeno the funny thing is I know that I can never have her ever even though I'm good mates with her but I still want to feel like this
    Like I feel like I don't want to move on

It proper hurts my head thinking about it
    Meh. Plenty of fish in the sea. Don't put yourself down either. Also stop putting her on a pedestal

Why are you hanging with that group if they make you feel miserable? Hang with people who make you feel happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache;[url="tel:66984912")
    66984912[/url]]Meh. Plenty of fish in the sea. Don't put yourself down either. Also stop putting her on a pedestal

Why are you hanging with that group if they make you feel miserable? Hang with people who make you feel happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am happy
    I'm not that good at wording things I love going out with them I just hate the fact I can never have her but I'm proper obsessed

ReputationRep:
    This sort of thing mixes you up for years if you don't manage it. In hindsight a total waste. Best solutions are distance yourself and/or find someone who is up for it with you.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Your issue is lack of confidence. You think she doesn't like you because you think you're not good looking enough. But without actually asking her out, you won't know.

Staying friends clearly isn't working out so just ask her out and if she says no, cut contact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you like her, force her hand, then find new friends when you get rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Wait how do you know she doesn't like you back?
    I can tell she only thinks highly off me as a close friend ahhahahah **** sake

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.