The Student Room Group

I just got my BTEC certificate, but wtf?

So, I moved from Sweden to London one year ago. I came to this college not aware of anything..

Today I got my grades, we did 10 units total, why are they only grading 7 of them? The worst thing is that they chose the units I've done worst in? Please help? I got a pass overall and I'm really disappointed because I had:
2P
6M
2D

Thank you!
Original post by TranyeQ
So, I moved from Sweden to London one year ago. I came to this college not aware of anything..

Today I got my grades, we did 10 units total, why are they only grading 7 of them? The worst thing is that they chose the units I've done worst in? Please help? I got a pass overall and I'm really disappointed because I had:
2P
6M
2D

Thank you!

Does that look like 10=2+6+2
It should be ten overall and i don't understand why you only got a pass, from my understanding it should be MP(merit pass grade) if not a solid Merit garde.
If you are still confused then email your teacher(s)
Reply 4
Original post by TranyeQ

2P
6M
2D

Thank you!

What year are you in? The diploma you are doing, is it single, double or extended?
Reply 5
Original post by polerat
What year are you in? The diploma you are doing, is it single, double or extended?

I'm in the first year, I'm doing subsidiary Level 3
Reply 6
Original post by TranyeQ
I'm in the first year, I'm doing subsidiary Level 3

Whats the problem then? All the grades you wrote about add up to 10?
Reply 7
Original post by polerat
Whats the problem then? All the grades you wrote about add up to 10?

Yes when I calculate them it says I got a D overall, but in certificate i got it says I have a pass only
Reply 8
Original post by TranyeQ
Yes when I calculate them it says I got a D overall, but in certificate i got it says I have a pass only

Are you SURE that the grades you listed are the official grades and your marks weren't reduced after the work had been marked/moderated?
10 units would be already BTEC 90 Credit Diploma

based on 2P, 6M, 2D should get you DM
i swear if its level 3 first year you get 2 grades
Original post by RandomStudent890
i swear if its level 3 first year you get 2 grades

if its Level 3 Certificate or Subsidiary Diploma then its one grade

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending