Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm curious to know from the Arabs here if sex feels better with another Arab because you speak the same language and have similar facial features - is it more exciting and enjoyable than sex with a European girl because it will feel more personal?

Would like to know if they are any Arab users here who have had the experience of having sex with both?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not Arab but I've been mistaken for one because of my name. Regardless of where you're from, language/facial features/coming from the same ethnicity isn't gonna make a difference to sex. I don't know why those are your deciding factors for how attractive you find someone as opposed to their personality, intelligence etc. Not sure why having sex with European girls is any less personal than Arab girls... I've had Asian girlfriends and a white girlfriend in the past but they were equally as good at sex as each other. Ethnicity has no effect on how good she is in bed - you **** who you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    I'm not Arab but I've been mistaken for one because of my name. Regardless of where you're from, language/facial features/coming from the same ethnicity isn't gonna make a difference to sex. I don't know why those are your deciding factors for how attractive you find someone as opposed to their personality, intelligence etc. Not sure why having sex with European girls is any less personal than Arab girls... I've had Asian girlfriends and a white girlfriend in the past but they were equally as good at sex as each other. Ethnicity has no effect on how good she is in bed - you **** who you want.
    PRSOM I wish i could rep your totally right

ReputationRep:
    TSR is always weird after midnight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    TSR is always weird after midnight.
    i told u
    sorry for quoting you everywhere lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    i told u
    sorry for quoting you everywhere lmao
    I regret being on it after midnight lol.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know you love it.

Well, I'm not really interested in making love to her intelligence or personality :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, I'm not really interested in making love to her intelligence or personality :confused:
    Then the question you should be asking is: are Arab girls more fit and f**kable than European girls? That's a personal decision you have to make.

Then the question you should be asking is: are Arab girls more fit and f**kable than European girls? That's a personal decision you have to make.
    Yeah, I think they're more fit and sexy but it's hard to meet them here so I'm wondering if the alternative which is a European girl is worth the sacrifice of foregoing an Arabic girl

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think they're more fit and sexy but it's hard to meet them here so I'm wondering if the alternative which is a European girl is worth the sacrifice of foregoing an Arabic girl
    Dude, you don't need to forgo one girl in favour of the other. You f**k whoever you want, then move on and f**k the next one. Do the European girls if you want, then look for Arab girls. Where are you finding it hard to meet Arab girls?

ReputationRep:
    African girls are the best

Dude, you don't need to forgo one girl in favour of the other. You f**k whoever you want, then move on and f**k the next one. Do the European girls if you want, then look for Arab girls. Where are you finding it hard to meet Arab girls?
    I'm more interested in having sex with one on a long term basis. It's hard because where I live they're a minority.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more interested in having sex with one on a long term basis. It's hard because where I live they're a minority.
    Only you can make the decision. Do you want sex now with whoever you want, or do you want to wait until you find a suitable long-term girlfriend? Bros don't roll like that - if you see a girl you like, go for her now. Don't get hung up on her ethnicity.
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    You don't sound like you've ever had sex before, so I doubt this is a decision you'll be pressed with for a long time.

Only you can make the decision. Do you want sex now with whoever you want, or do you want to wait until you find a suitable long-term girlfriend? Bros don't roll like that - if you see a girl you like, go for her now. Don't get hung up on her ethnicity.
    I prefer to wait until I find something suitable and long term - kids are more likely to resemble me if she's the same ethnicity as me, that's vital for me.

(Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    You don't sound like you've ever had sex before, so I doubt this is a decision you'll be pressed with for a long time.
    What?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.