Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

CNN edited out the footage of the dead guy's sister calling for violence toward white Watch

ReputationRep:

So there we have a real captured piece of left-wing bias in journalism. CNN presented the dead guys sister as peacefull but in fact she was calling for violence in white suburbs.

Think about it how BBC is political correct as well.

ReputationRep:
    CNN clearly did lie and attempt to manipulate the facts here.

Thank you for telling us this. The news has a duty to being the 5th estate. A truly democratic nation requires a passionate and informed electorate, which we cannot be if the media are engaging in this sort of Goebbelian(to coin a phrase) propaganda.

Had they -not- lied, I would have just thought, "Sister loses her brother. Gets angry. Expected and tragic." but this sort of clear lying just means I cannot trust CNN on anything.

I'm sorry to the sister for her loss. And angry at CNN for refusing to inform their viewership.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, good to see CNN hasn't changed its ways. What a joke of an institution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    CNN clearly did lie and attempt to manipulate the facts here.

Thank you for telling us this. The news has a duty to being the 5th estate. A truly democratic nation requires a passionate and informed electorate, which we cannot be if the media are engaging in this sort of Goebbelian(to coin a phrase) propaganda.

Had they -not- lied, I would have just thought, "Sister loses her brother. Gets angry. Expected and tragic." but this sort of clear lying just means I cannot trust CNN on anything.

I'm sorry to the sister for her loss. And angry at CNN for refusing to inform their viewership.
    You welcome m8. Keep in mind BBC is certainly doing this. In Germany the Lügenpresse have been exposed for a year now. Left-wing journalist have no monopoly over infornations as there is the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Black American's can KISS MY WHITE ASS

We're tired of your thug attitudes as are the rest of people who have their stores (largely Asian owned) burnt down by your chimpouts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwyn bleidd)
    Black American's can KISS MY WHITE ASS

We're tired of your thug attitudes as are the rest of people who have their stores (largely Asian owned) burnt down by your chimpouts
    whew love some racism tbh best thing going

ReputationRep:
    Anytime a Black person is killed by police in America, there's always always anti-White and anti-Police sentiment from both Black community and the typical SJW that join them as they're bought up to be self hating and feel guilty for being White LOL

Does this look like a White officer to you?

Name:  ****sjw.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  9.0 KB

GET OFF YOUR KNEES WHITE PEOPLE

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.