The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

PGCE or Postgrad 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah Sab13 It has brought me through to "Log into my hope" page now whereas before it was just going to an error page so fingers crossed it works for me now! I have been here since Saturday so looking forward to Monday to get started and to get meeting a few people :smile: if any of you fancy meeting for a coffee or drink over the weekend PM me your Facebook and we can arrange something.
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey , I had to go to a library and use their computers as it just wouldn't work on my latop! i emailed the women and she said not to worry if it wont let you do them you will have time when you're there to do them! I can remember what my room number is haha , how do i find out ? Im excited but nervous!
Reply 22
I'm getting the boat over tomorrow.. So nervous but excited too! Looking forward to meeting all of you :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 23
my boat is on saturday morning , so i should be there by lunch time i reckon !
Reply 24
Silly question but how did you get a password to allow you to log in to My Hope? I have a student number but don't ever remember logging into anything before now. I'm sorry I cant help you with the halls situation as I live off campus, although I'm sure the gateway manager will be able to help you out when you arrive
Reply 25
I think there should be a password along with your username on the welcome letter they sent out, and you can change it when you get logged in :smile:
Reply 26
Yeah fingers crossed it's working for you now! Yeah I will send you a message now so we can keep in touch on facebook! 😊
Reply 27
Can you add me on facebook ?
Reply 28
Aww we should all be getting there around the same time 😊. Can't wait to meet you all! Course 😊 could you send me your facebook through private message?
Reply 29
Original post by Sab13
Aww we should all be getting there around the same time 😊. Can't wait to meet you all! Course 😊 could you send me your facebook through private message?

Have send it you it!
Reply 30
I'm doing secondary PGCE and staying in St Michaels 57D I think? I'm from belfast
Reply 31
hey! Im 54D :smile:
Reply 32
Does anyone know the earliest time we can move in tomorrow? I'm getting the boat tonight so I'll be in liverpool at 6.30 in the morning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending