This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
im 18 and ppl think im 13/14 im only 5ft and petite though so its really difficult, does any1 have any tips. by the way coz i do quite a bit of sport i cant dress up all the time :rolleyes:
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
im 18 and ppl think im 13/14 im only 5ft and petite though so its really difficult, does any1 have any tips. by the way coz i do quite a bit of sport i cant dress up all the time :rolleyes:
make up, mascara eyeliner
fix your hair, wear accesories etc....
walk with confidence, a 14 yr old has no confidence an18 yr old shoul dhave lotd
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
walking stick / zimmerframe
pipe
_Shines_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL
alio
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
make up, mascara eyeliner
fix your hair, wear accesories etc....
walk with confidence, a 14 yr old has no confidence an18 yr old shoul dhave lotd
k thanks ive noticed most 18 year olds are more confident and assertive than me and ive always been quiet. not sure how to have my hair, its just above shoulder length and straightened :cool:
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dont worry if other people think you look younger - just look forward to the fact that you'll look 30 when you're 40
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
k thanks ive noticed most 18 year olds are more confident and assertive than me and ive always been quiet. not sure how to have my hair, its just above shoulder length and straightened :cool:
get some layers cut into it....just be more confident and you will appear older...
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
ur hair sounds fine, walk with confidence. confidence is they key. says the 17 yr old who walked into an over 21 club when she was 15
oh and if you dont know how to apply makeup, dont put it, no offence it will just make u look like the lil kids who put too much and look silly.
get someone to help you nd ull eventually learn
Pollo Loco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Quiksilver)
pipe
To add to that you could have: grey hair, false teeth and an annoying tendancy to call everyone "love" or "dear".
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pollo Loco)
To add to that you could have: grey hair, false teeth and an annoying tendancy to call everyone "love" or "dear".
no - that would look far too obvious
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
High heels, some very high heels.

Maybe wear a badge that says your latest Birthday on it.
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
High heels, some very high heels.
stilts perhaps
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oooh I can stilt-walk. Has the effect of making you look more drunk than old, though.
Pollo Loco
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no - that would look far too obvious
Oh i don't know. I was out recently in mancherster and we had an old fogey invasion, there were many people with grey in their hair, i was afraid. Especially when one of the women called the person behind the bar "love". I've recently decided to avoid the place when the old people are out.
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh i don't know. I was out recently in mancherster and we had an old fogey invasion, there were many people with grey in their hair, i was afraid. Especially when one of the women called the person behind the bar "love". I've recently decided to avoid the place when the old people are out.
yeah all old people suck
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
Don't shave for a couple of days, that always works.
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Don't shave for a couple of days, that always works.
hmm a bearded woman
Pollo Loco
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah all old people suck
Ha, only coz they have no teeth!!! Hmm, my dad ain't impressed by that, he's looking like he's plotting some evil attempt on your life (or maybe mine)!!
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ha, only coz they have no teeth!!! Hmm, my dad ain't impressed by that, he's looking like he's plotting some evil attempt on your life (or maybe mine)!!
he's gonna kill me :eek:
Pollo Loco
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
he's gonna kill me :eek:
I think your safe, it's me i'm worried about. *shouts* Please, don't kill the messenger
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (39)
22.41%
No (135)
77.59%

Watched Threads