Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im 18 and ppl think im 13/14 im only 5ft and petite though so its really difficult, does any1 have any tips. by the way coz i do quite a bit of sport i cant dress up all the time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    im 18 and ppl think im 13/14 im only 5ft and petite though so its really difficult, does any1 have any tips. by the way coz i do quite a bit of sport i cant dress up all the time :rolleyes:
    make up, mascara eyeliner
    fix your hair, wear accesories etc....
    walk with confidence, a 14 yr old has no confidence an18 yr old shoul dhave lotd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    walking stick / zimmerframe
    pipe

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    make up, mascara eyeliner
    fix your hair, wear accesories etc....
    walk with confidence, a 14 yr old has no confidence an18 yr old shoul dhave lotd
    k thanks ive noticed most 18 year olds are more confident and assertive than me and ive always been quiet. not sure how to have my hair, its just above shoulder length and straightened :cool:

ReputationRep:
    dont worry if other people think you look younger - just look forward to the fact that you'll look 30 when you're 40

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    k thanks ive noticed most 18 year olds are more confident and assertive than me and ive always been quiet. not sure how to have my hair, its just above shoulder length and straightened :cool:
    get some layers cut into it....just be more confident and you will appear older...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    ur hair sounds fine, walk with confidence. confidence is they key. says the 17 yr old who walked into an over 21 club when she was 15
    oh and if you dont know how to apply makeup, dont put it, no offence it will just make u look like the lil kids who put too much and look silly.
    get someone to help you nd ull eventually learn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    pipe
    To add to that you could have: grey hair, false teeth and an annoying tendancy to call everyone "love" or "dear".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    To add to that you could have: grey hair, false teeth and an annoying tendancy to call everyone "love" or "dear".
    no - that would look far too obvious

High heels, some very high heels.

Maybe wear a badge that says your latest Birthday on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    High heels, some very high heels.
    stilts perhaps

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I can stilt-walk. Has the effect of making you look more drunk than old, though.

ReputationRep:
    no - that would look far too obvious
    Oh i don't know. I was out recently in mancherster and we had an old fogey invasion, there were many people with grey in their hair, i was afraid. Especially when one of the women called the person behind the bar "love". I've recently decided to avoid the place when the old people are out.

ReputationRep:
    Oh i don't know. I was out recently in mancherster and we had an old fogey invasion, there were many people with grey in their hair, i was afraid. Especially when one of the women called the person behind the bar "love". I've recently decided to avoid the place when the old people are out.
    yeah all old people suck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    Don't shave for a couple of days, that always works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Don't shave for a couple of days, that always works.
    hmm a bearded woman

ReputationRep:
    yeah all old people suck
    Ha, only coz they have no teeth!!! Hmm, my dad ain't impressed by that, he's looking like he's plotting some evil attempt on your life (or maybe mine)!!

ReputationRep:
    Ha, only coz they have no teeth!!! Hmm, my dad ain't impressed by that, he's looking like he's plotting some evil attempt on your life (or maybe mine)!!
    he's gonna kill me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    he's gonna kill me :eek:
    I think your safe, it's me i'm worried about. *shouts* Please, don't kill the messenger

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.