Turn on thread page Beta

how do u look older watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly)
    If you really want to look older being busty would be a great advantage.
    but what if you lack the resources to make yourself look busty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    but what if you lack the resources to make yourself look busty.
    Do a Nadia! She looks much older than she is, but still pretty.

ReputationRep:
    Looking old stinks of crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Do a Nadia! She looks much older than she is, but still pretty.
    Nadia in BB, she is butt ugly

ReputationRep:
    i have this problem. i'm 5'2 and i get IDed everywhere (even more annoying, my only-just-18 bf never gets IDed)... i actually tend to just make sure i have my ID with me and if people think i'm young then screw them. i'm kinda lucky cos one of my best mates (and the girl i always go out with) has the same problem so it's not like i feel too self-conscious about it. just wear older looking clothes (like darker stuff), long earrings can make you look older, don't tie your hair back, keep make up subtle and have darker eyes and just carry yourself well... it does suck, but we'll be laughing when we all hit 50

lou xxx

(Original post by lou p lou)
    i have this problem. i'm 5'2 and i get IDed everywhere (even more annoying, my only-just-18 bf never gets IDed)... i actually tend to just make sure i have my ID with me and if people think i'm young then screw them. i'm kinda lucky cos one of my best mates (and the girl i always go out with) has the same problem so it's not like i feel too self-conscious about it. just wear older looking clothes (like darker stuff), long earrings can make you look older, don't tie your hair back, keep make up subtle and have darker eyes and just carry yourself well... it does suck, but we'll be laughing when we all hit 50
    Ickle little Loops is back, have i scared you away from using these forums much these days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Ickle little Loops is back, have i scared you away from using these forums much these days?
    errr, no, i've just been busy (but if you look i have posted quite a few times this week)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    stay away from bright colours...i know that brightly coloured tee shirts and plastic accessories can look cute but they just make anyone look like a little girl. Black, brown (which is one of these seasons biggest colours!), beige...sounds boring but can actually look very understated and sophisticated without looking like you're trying too hard. Streamlined tailoring, delicate jewelery. Sorted.

(Original post by lou p lou)
    errr, no, i've just been busy (but if you look i have posted quite a few times this week)
    Oh right, sorry, haven't been around much this week...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.