This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Butterfly)
If you really want to look older being busty would be a great advantage.
but what if you lack the resources to make yourself look busty.
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
but what if you lack the resources to make yourself look busty.
Do a Nadia! She looks much older than she is, but still pretty.
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Looking old stinks of crap.
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
Do a Nadia! She looks much older than she is, but still pretty.
Nadia in BB, she is butt ugly
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i have this problem. i'm 5'2 and i get IDed everywhere (even more annoying, my only-just-18 bf never gets IDed)... i actually tend to just make sure i have my ID with me and if people think i'm young then screw them. i'm kinda lucky cos one of my best mates (and the girl i always go out with) has the same problem so it's not like i feel too self-conscious about it. just wear older looking clothes (like darker stuff), long earrings can make you look older, don't tie your hair back, keep make up subtle and have darker eyes and just carry yourself well... it does suck, but we'll be laughing when we all hit 50

lou xxx
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i have this problem. i'm 5'2 and i get IDed everywhere (even more annoying, my only-just-18 bf never gets IDed)... i actually tend to just make sure i have my ID with me and if people think i'm young then screw them. i'm kinda lucky cos one of my best mates (and the girl i always go out with) has the same problem so it's not like i feel too self-conscious about it. just wear older looking clothes (like darker stuff), long earrings can make you look older, don't tie your hair back, keep make up subtle and have darker eyes and just carry yourself well... it does suck, but we'll be laughing when we all hit 50
Ickle little Loops is back, have i scared you away from using these forums much these days?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Ickle little Loops is back, have i scared you away from using these forums much these days?
errr, no, i've just been busy (but if you look i have posted quite a few times this week)

lou xxx
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
stay away from bright colours...i know that brightly coloured tee shirts and plastic accessories can look cute but they just make anyone look like a little girl. Black, brown (which is one of these seasons biggest colours!), beige...sounds boring but can actually look very understated and sophisticated without looking like you're trying too hard. Streamlined tailoring, delicate jewelery. Sorted.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
errr, no, i've just been busy (but if you look i have posted quite a few times this week)
Oh right, sorry, haven't been around much this week...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.77%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.55%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (86)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (50)
12.95%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30.31%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.13%

Watched Threads