Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone staying here? didnt get into roeburn because i live in blackpool, lol. just sent off my booking fee last week, just waitin to hear from em now. well if anyones in here / know whats its like, let me know

ReputationRep:
    ermm - i haven't even heard of those halls lol

I'm Daveh, staying in Roeburn btw :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    yer there private, applied for roeburn, gutted i got rejected cos i live in blackpool, even tho my parents movin away in sept so i cant even commute! lol. wel tryin to meet as many 1st years as poss, seen aswel i know no one lol, you got msn? pm me

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Don't worry about being in private halls - 2nd and 3rd years aren't that scary!
    Also, Leighton is RIGHT next to Roeburn, so it's easy enough for you to go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Hey,
    Don't worry about being in private halls - 2nd and 3rd years aren't that scary!
    Also, Leighton is RIGHT next to Roeburn, so it's easy enough for you to go there.

lol cheers man, actualy went down to see them yesterday, my application got lost in the post lol. they look really good tho, and i found that one of my friends goin into 2nd year was there for her first and loved it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samg)
    lol cheers man, actualy went down to see them yesterday, my application got lost in the post lol. they look really good tho, and i found that one of my friends goin into 2nd year was there for her first and loved it
    Yeah they're really nice

ReputationRep:
    I'll be there (from friday for 2 months, and after christmas for another 2 months +)

ReputationRep:
    yep im living there, im in flat B twenty something. im also from blackpool, funnily enough.

ReputationRep:
    does any1 know if u can move in and stay over on the 15th?? coz the contract doesnt start til the 17th...

also on my contract it says the first payment is due on Monday 7th September... which doesnt exist. i suppose it means the 17th?

ReputationRep:
    You can move in on th 15th or 16th, even though our contracts start on the 17th. i also had the same question and rang them up, I'm gonna move in on the 15th. See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    hey grizzley, im in b28, you know what number your in? you goin in first year? if you got msn, add me [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samg)
    hey grizzley, im in b28, you know what number your in? you goin in first year? if you got msn, add me [email protected]
    added u pal, err i checked my form and its B27! its a small world lol. guess were neighbors then!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.