Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just can't get into Game of Thrones Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'll be honest when Game of Thrones first came out years ago I had no intention of watching it. I recently asked a bunch of friends if they could recommend a TV series that I could binge watch and nearly all of them said Game of Thrones so I decided to give it a go. I am currently up to episode 6 of season 1 but for some reason I just can't get into it.

Does the show get better as it goes on? Should I stick with it?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I have to admit it took me a few episodes to get into it to, but trust me, once your in it is so worth it. Stick with it and let us know how you feel once you've watched a few more episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    I have to admit it took me a few episodes to get into it to, but trust me, once your in it is so worth it. Stick with it and let us know how you feel once you've watched a few more episodes.
    I'll stick with it then. I hope you're right about getting into it but at the moment I'm finding it a bit of a slow burner plot wise.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by MikePL)
    I'll stick with it then. I hope you're right about getting into it but at the moment I'm finding it a bit of a slow burner plot wise.
    Yeah at the start it's not a particularly easy watch but it definitely get juicer as the episodes and series go on.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Trust me as the series goes on it gets juicier and juicer.

ReputationRep:
    I've watched every episode and still aren't "into it". I find it boring. I keep hoping that it'll get better, but it really doesn't.

:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    At the start of the holidays, I watched all of it in like a week and a half. Took me half a week to watch the first half of season 1, GoT into it and watched nearly a season a day after that

I think you you should stick with it; if you're still not liking it halfway through season 2 then you might as well drop it. It isn't everyone's cup of tea.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.