The Student Room Group

University of Cambridge Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

I sometimes don't believe that I'm actually going
Original post by Serine Soul
I sometimes don't believe that I'm actually going

The wait isn't helping. It's now 1 month since results day and we're still not there. And to top it off, people are starting to head off to uni now whilst we are waiting.
Original post by 16Characters....
The wait isn't helping. It's now 1 month since results day and we're still not there. And to top it off, people are starting to head off to uni now whilst we are waiting.

Exactly lol it's dying the excitement down

Yeah, all my friends are like 'wooo I'm going uni' and I'm like 'oh'
Exactly lol it's dying the excitement down

Yeah, all my friends are like 'wooo I'm going uni' and I'm like 'oh'

In a year's time we'll be saluting the longer summer haha.
It's kind of hit me now that we're going and the mutual support we all shared is ending, at least on TSR anyway. We may not all bump into each other, and I'm sure that some have already left TSR, but I'll never forget the support on here. I can safely say that whilst I'll miss these threads, I'll definitely be spending much less time on TSR :tongue: and have quite a bit of my life back.
DON'T FORGET - Q&A hour with current Cambridge students will be running TONIGHT at 9pm on Twitter. This is open to prospective students, applicants, freshers, parents, teachers, and there is no such thing as a stupid question. There are accounts run for the majority of subjects with students from various colleges, search them out with #CambTweet !

To ask your question just tweet directly to the account (or the general account @cambtweet) or tag your question with #cambtweet! :biggrin:
@physicsmaths guess where I am
@physicsmaths guess where I am

In East london yeh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
In East london yeh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Air is so bloody dry
Air is so bloody dry

Roadman steal all the good air
Real bad news.
Zacin has got a visa for england now so we definately have to see him in Cambridge.
So much for Brexit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Real bad news.
Zacin has got a visa for england now so we definately have to see him in Cambridge.
So much for Brexit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

when did Mauritius become a member of EU?
Gosh, you're such a mathmo...........

:tongue:

Time to clean the telephone box in Cambridge, so that he can hold the first conference of Mauritius society. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by vincrows
when did Mauritius become a member of EU?
Gosh, you're such a mathmo...........

:tongue:

Time to clean the telephone box in Cambridge, so that he can hold the first conference of Mauritius society. :biggrin:

I was just hoping the queen would reject his visa. Sorry brexit just reminds me of immigration so was hoping his visa wud be rejected. Gna send a strongly worded letter to buckingham palace.
I was just hoping the queen would reject his visa. Sorry brexit just reminds me of immigration so was hoping his visa wud be rejected. Gna send a strongly worded letter to buckingham palace.

Ok, I understand.
Just let one of us check your spelling before you send it, so that it won't be a waste of your time in case the queen can't read it.
Ok, I understand.
Just let one of us check your spelling before you send it, so that it won't be a waste of your time in case the queen can't read it.

OK. I HaVE had enuf.
IRL I Can spell proper ok.
No joke. I had 0 mistakes on my personal statement other then (pi as pie) which my head of yr corrected last year. This year was prestine(i know what a word).
I am very gokd with words. Enuf is enuf. Lets take britain back.
[verbal diarrhea]

mate
Lets take britain back.

We'd probably be the first ones to get kicked out if we tried to get Britain 'back' :0
I had 0 mistakes on my personal statement other then (pi as pie) which my head of yr corrected last year. .

awww I want to give you a hug.....:smile:

Original post by Zacken
mate

Welcome to the (just about) United Kingdom. :biggrin:

We'd probably be the first ones to get kicked out if we tried to get Britain 'back' :0

And I think i can be in the second group.
(edited 7 years ago)
Welcome to the (just about) United Kingdom. :biggrin:

Thanks! Such a relief. Booking my plane ticket tomorrow. :biggrin:

Less than two weeks to Cambridge. :woo:
Original post by Zacken
Thanks! Such a relief. Booking my plane ticket tomorrow. :biggrin:

Less than two weeks to Cambridge. :woo:

:smile:
How long is the flight?
wrap yourself warm when you land. It's getting suddenly very autumn-ly last few days.....:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending