Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've read alot about people taking photos of themselves throughout the course of their weight loss for motivation and I have decided to try it.I have only one or two photos of myself when I was out a couple of months ago,so maybe a week or two before I started to lose weight.They are the only photos I have of me from the past couple of months so they'll do.
    Here's the question...
    I am wearing a dress in the photos so should I wear the exact same thing in all my 'after' photos to get the right results.I just thought if I am wearing something completely different it might not give me a good idea of how much thinner I am.
    Kinda random I guess,but isnt everything on TSR?!:p:

ReputationRep:
    The dress is going to cover you up and your not really going to be able to see the exact change, underwear would be better.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah wear the same thing.

I think it is so god damn stupid when they do before and after shots (on TV, in magazines, whatever) but they are wearing different things.Especially when the person is wearing really baggy clothes in the before pic, and tighter stuff in the after. It's ridiculous, those pictures don't show weightloss, they just show how different clothes make somebody look.

/rant over :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confectionary)
    underwear would be better.
    Agreed.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.