Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As I understand unis are not allowed to give anything away before results day, however my accommodation status says 'rejected' does this mean I have not got in? Or does everyone's change to this before results day?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, your application for accommodation being "rejected" is certain proof that your school had inside information of your results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vividly clear)
    Yes, your application for accommodation being "rejected" is certain proof that your school had inside information of your results
    Yes but they are not allowed to give anything away before results day as to whether you have got the grades or not

ReputationRep:
    Call up the uni? Idk if you can threaten legal action to get you a place as it's unfair to tell you this before you've got your grades to argue

ReputationRep:
    Strange. Could you post a screenshot of what you actually read? I have been given a conditional offer for this year too and says 'Awaiting Allocation' right now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.