Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Not sure if one of my best friends still like me Watch

ReputationRep:
    We where quite close in the school term and we always used 2 meet up and that. Towards the end of the year we kinda drifted apart and went into separate friendship groups but remained quite close friends.
    I know that over the summer she has been meeting up with her friendship group and I kinda talk 2 some of them .
    I asked her if she wanted 2 meet up and she asked if I wanted 2 come with her when she meets 2 of her mates from her friendship group so I agreed.

The night before we where gonna meet she text me and was like " hey I can't hang tomoz xxx" and I was just like ok. But she added me to her mates group chat and she didn't go out cause she was at home ( as said on group chat) but then all her other mates where at the park by her house and she was like " im sure I can take the dogs for a walk" and so I guess she went round and met them at the park.

I had also planned with her to go football training together with a new team and she agreed. The day before I text her and asked her if she's still going and she was like " I can't soz" so I was like " Kk dw , do u not really want to " and she replied " trust me I do but I've got a lot of stuff to do".

I can't really work out if she has her new friends now and she doesn't really want 2 meet with me or if somethings going on like at her house or something.

Opinions ???

ReputationRep:
    There's no point in worrying about it, just be upfront and ask her - "Hey, have I done anything wrong? Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick but i feel like you are avoiding me and I don't want our friendship to be damaged from something I could avoid."

That way she can absolutely not avoid the question, if there is something wrong hopefully she will tell you and either you can help her or change something within your friendship

I hope it all goes well, don't stress just tell her how you feel! x

ReputationRep:
    There's no point in worrying about it, just be upfront and ask her - "Hey, have I done anything wrong? Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick but i feel like you are avoiding me and I don't want our friendship to be damaged from something I could avoid."

That way she can absolutely not avoid the question, if there is something wrong hopefully she will tell you and either you can help her or change something within your friendship

I hope it all goes well, don't stress just tell her how you feel! x

ReputationRep:
    How old are you guys?

ReputationRep:
    opinions ?

Who cares....Just make new friends and move on, Make sure whenever you see her, you greet her with a smile. Other than that, Remain Kind, Sweet and genuine and move on with your life.

Just cherish the memories you have with her,..Life can hit you hard, Friends move on....you need to move on.
    As you get old in life, things get taken from you, people get taken from you..that's just a part of life.

ReputationRep:
    opinions ?Who cares....Just make new friends and move on, Make sure whenever you see her, you greet her with a smile. Other than that, Remain Kind, Sweet and genuine and move on with your life.Just cherish the memories you have with her,..Life can hit you hard, Friends move on....you need to move on.As you get old in life, things get taken from you, people get taken from you..that's just a part of life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonomon)
    We where quite close in the school term and we always used 2 meet up and that. Towards the end of the year we kinda drifted apart and went into separate friendship groups but remained quite close friends.
    I know that over the summer she has been meeting up with her friendship group and I kinda talk 2 some of them .
    I asked her if she wanted 2 meet up and she asked if I wanted 2 come with her when she meets 2 of her mates from her friendship group so I agreed.

The night before we where gonna meet she text me and was like " hey I can't hang tomoz xxx" and I was just like ok. But she added me to her mates group chat and she didn't go out cause she was at home ( as said on group chat) but then all her other mates where at the park by her house and she was like " im sure I can take the dogs for a walk" and so I guess she went round and met them at the park.

I had also planned with her to go football training together with a new team and she agreed. The day before I text her and asked her if she's still going and she was like " I can't soz" so I was like " Kk dw , do u not really want to " and she replied " trust me I do but I've got a lot of stuff to do".

I can't really work out if she has her new friends now and she doesn't really want 2 meet with me or if somethings going on like at her house or something.

Opinions ???
    opinions ?Who cares....Just make new friends and move on, Make sure whenever you see her, you greet her with a smile. Other than that, Remain Kind, Sweet and genuine and move on with your life.Just cherish the memories you have with her,..Life can hit you hard, Friends move on....you need to move on.As you get old in life, things get taken from you, people get taken from you..that's just a part of life

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.